What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biff

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Whats wrong with Matai tackling King?

I don't really see the problem with that. If anything you should be grateful,otherwise King could have a few facial injuries....

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
i hope king has learned his lesson hehe sure he was pushed but that happens in almost every game of the season. the problem i got is with that pussy luke o donnell did anyone else see him flying in to hit vatuvei only to run and tip ova the camera man, come on luke no blind shots buddy take someone on front on.
loved the punch up tho it could be mason vs kidwell on sat i hope.:clap:

ozbash

Referee
waa waa has a migraine and may not take the feild for tri nations 2 :shock:

kiwi selector, Doctor Hugh Hazzard, is leaving the decision up to willy.

langpark

First Grade
The kiwis seem to have more of a gang mentality than the Aussies, they don't mind being the 28th man in. King and Vatuvei were going at it and King gets tackled by about 5 kiwis, if the were trying to break it up they should be separating them, not ganging up on King. But the Aussies need to fight fire with fire, they should all be getting in there swinging like Thurston did.

ozbash

Referee
they should all be getting in there swinging like Thurston did.

lol,,, sh*t yea :sarcasm:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Aussie mentality to these fights is hilarious. Always crapping on about this dog act and that dog act, so and so hit so and so from behind, there was a 2 on 1 here and a 3 on 1 here, bla blah blah. What are players supposed to do, challenge each other to a duel? 2 go at it while the others stand around them in a circle chanting "fight fight fight"?

ozbash

Referee
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
I am sure that I seen more than one aussie throw a punch...

they do but its a bit different to us.
punch-duck-look to ref-punch-duck........

whereas manu just let rip, he stopped throwing when the boys pulled him away... :lol:

Murphdogg1

Juniors
ozbash said:

whereas manu just let rip, he stopped throwing when the boys pulled him away... :lol:

And the Aussies still got penalised for the fight :lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
ozbash said:

Yeah Manu let rip while Matai held him and five other players rushed in for their shot.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Frank_Grimes said:
Yeah Manu let rip while Matai held him and five other players rushed in for their shot.

Yeh because Manu needed help containing King because he is so small :roll:

nqboy

First Grade
ozbash said:

Typical f**king Kiwis. Still thinking winning the fight is the important thing. Still, I suppose if that's all you've got...

Thierry Henry said:
The Aussie mentality to these fights is hilarious. Always crapping on about this dog act and that dog act, so and so hit so and so from behind, there was a 2 on 1 here and a 3 on 1 here, bla blah blah. What are players supposed to do, challenge each other to a duel? 2 go at it while the others stand around them in a circle chanting "fight fight fight"?

LMFAO...you're the mantis.

Aussies...don't mess with us when it comes to fighting, cos you'll never win.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:

lol!!!
They want to "bring back the biff", yet when it actually happens, they whinge.
My only whinge is how spectacularly bad most league players, from both countries, are at fighting.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Frank_Grimes said:
So they just fight dirty for the hell of it. Is that what you're saying?

What im saying is your boy got up throwing punches so he deserved whatever he got - its not like Matai king hit him from behind he tackled him to the ground, probably in effect working to stop the brawl - got it this time? :roll:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Murphdogg1 said:
What im saying is your boy got up throwing punches so he deserved whatever he got - its not like Matai king hit him from behind he tackled him to the ground, probably in effect working to stop the brawl - got it this time? :roll:

Yes I'm sure Matai was only concerned with stopping the bad men from fighting. Do you seriously believe the tripe you just posted? And Matt King is not my "Boy". I don't even like the player, but I think he was pretty well provoked by being pushed into the signage without the ball. True he is a hot headed idiot for getting up swinging, but you seriously cannot contest that Matai only crash tackled him from behind in order to stop a brawl. You're only fooling yourself.

ozbash

Referee
the manly way ?

is that like the twent barrett st george way ? pj didnt see him coming, very surprised.

JJ

Immortal
ozbash said:
the manly way ?

is that like the twent barrett st george way ? pj didnt see him coming, very surprised.

think they're pretty similar :lol: