What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biff

innsaneink

Referee
Vatuvai cleaned up Thursty with a left hook, Matai got stuck into King from behind, typical dog style

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Having the fight happen right infront of me I'm pretty sure I seen plenty of Aussies come in from behind kiwi players aswell. Stop being such a pathetic whinging little man. Both teams done it. And it was awesome!

ozbash

Referee
innsaneink said:
Vatuvai cleaned up Thursty with a left hook, Matai got stuck into King from behind, typical dog style

:lol:

thurston was pushed to the ground by manu

isnt steve matai an eagle ? :cool:

innsaneink

Referee
tHe_MaC said:
Having the fight happen right infront of me I'm pretty sure I seen plenty of Aussies come in from behind kiwi players aswell. Stop being such a pathetic whinging little man. Both teams done it. And it was awesome!

Did I say Aussies didnt do the same?

Who's whinging, Im stating what I saw......You should stop assuming, you only look an idiot.
thurston was pushed to the ground by manu

isnt steve matai an eagle ? :cool:
Look again...thurston was left hooked by Vatuvei and pushed by Halatau at the same instant.

Not bulldog style...dog style

D

Deleted member 10972

Mate that Kiwi outside back group...Tupou, Soliola, Matai, Vatuvei. Jeez you wouldn't want to mess with any of them. All are better prospects in the backline then Webster, Whatuira, Ropati, & the ageing Vags now. The big wingers were brilliant, sure they make some errors but didn't do much wrong in defence & were awesome in attack. The two centres bust tackles, make strong charges & can both hit like trucks. Most of the Kiwi's tries were soft tries up the middle. Puletua, Cayless, Mannering went missing.

LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Mate that Kiwi outside back group...Tupou, Soliola, Matai, Vatuvei. Jeez you wouldn't want to mess with any of them. All are better prospects in the backline then Webster, Whatuira, Ropati, & the ageing Vags now. The big wingers were brilliant, sure they make some errors but didn't do much wrong in defence & were awesome in attack. The two centres bust tackles, make strong charges & can both hit like trucks. Most of the Kiwi's tries were soft tries up the middle. Puletua, Cayless, Mannering went missing.

Hahahahahaha

Soliola & Matai better that Webster and Whatuira??? Take off the rose-tinted glasses. Soliola is a solid albeit unspectacular centre and Matai provides little apart from aggro + incessant dummy-half running.

Tupou is full of bravado and enthusiasm yet his handling is as bad as Tuiaki. He's rubbish.

Vatuvei + Webb are the only decent players in the back 5.

D

Deleted member 10972

Rose coloured glasses? Thes kids are the future. Webster is a finisher, not much more, & Whatuira is the unspectacular centre. Soli isn't someone who can create a try out of nothing himself, but he can stand up many people, has an offload & ballskills, plus id probably the hardest hitting centre next to Matai. Matai is all quality too, has passion. Handling issues hcan be fixed too, don't forget that Vatuvei has butterfingers too, Tame is a great strongrunning winger, with amazing kick returns. I don't necessarily think that Webster & Whats aren't as good, bad choice of words, but Soli & Matai are the future. These kids are barely into their 20's, & have a HUGE future ahead of them.

stuke

Bench
Munky said:
Did anyone else see Thurston run in and get taken out in one punch?

when they named him to replace Johns I didn't realise that Thurston had to adopt his fighting abilities too!

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
good photo in the todays paper that sums up kiwis really, vatuvei is about to cream king with matai holding king around the throat from behind when he ran in and tackled him, not to mention the initial push, another australian getting tackled in the next fracas, matai is scum, vatuvei is scum...yeah the players cant be blamed when its kiwis shoving oppositiong players into the boards, always playing blind "oh i didnt know my force colliding with him being unaware and off balanced would send him flying 3 meters into an adboard"

lol poor diddums. God you lot whinge.

andrew057

First Grade
lol Thurston wasnt hit, he was pushed or slipped. But it looked like he was about to get cleaned up.

ozbash

Referee
innsaneink said:
Did I say Aussies didnt do the same?

Who's whinging, Im stating what I saw......You should stop assuming, you only look an idiot.

Look again...thurston was left hooked by Vatuvei and pushed by Halatau at the same instant.

Not bulldog style...dog style

you,re in ga ga land ink, thurston was pushed,, see, you do go blind :lol:

wtf is dog style,,, a shagging position ?

Skinner

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
good photo in the todays paper that sums up kiwis really, vatuvei is about to cream king with matai holding king around the throat from behind when he ran in and tackled him, not to mention the initial push, another australian getting tackled in the next fracas, matai is scum, vatuvei is scum...yeah the players cant be blamed when its kiwis shoving oppositiong players into the boards, always playing blind "oh i didnt know my force colliding with him being unaware and off balanced would send him flying 3 meters into an adboard"

Ah....dear me son......I think you better have another look at the whole thing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Can't believe people are complaining about the Vatuvei/Lockyer "incident". Lockyer was fully about 3 metres inside the field of play when Vatuvei pushed him. We're talking about the best player in the world with ball in hand in the in-goal and you're not going to push him out?

carlnz

Bench
f**k there are lot of bitches on this forum...who cares man they had a good fight which everyone wants to see!!!

These big hits and fights will only attract more people to the games...

aqua_duck

Coach
stuke said:
when they named him to replace Johns I didn't realise that Thurston had to adopt his fighting abilities too!
took it to a whole new level lol, I'd rather fight Goddard than Vatuvei

innsaneink

Referee
ozbash said:
you,re in ga ga land ink, thurston was pushed,, see, you do go blind :lol:

wtf is dog style,,, a shagging position ?

Yes, thursty was pushed by halatau as he was clocked by Vatuvei.,...

Dog, dont you know what a dog is?

A dog act.
He dogged it
Hes a dog.(informer)

A dog shot, not unlike Matais on King ie: from behind.

Dunno what your watching bitch, but you seriously need some specs.

Latest posts