What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

girvie

Staff member
Lucky for Michael that they brought in the option of voting to save someone. Otherwise he would be gone.

woodgers

Bench
Michael is a w@nker of the highest order. If I had the choice of spending the day listening to his backstabbing and stupid 'philosiphy' on life and disecting every little thing in the house or being stuck underground in Beaconsfield...I take the mine every time.

How did he get through?

girvie

Staff member
I like Michael. He is one of my favourites along with Gaelan, Anna and Claire.

wittyfan

Referee
girvie said:
Lucky for Michael that they brought in the option of voting to save someone. Otherwise he would be gone.

Tilli was way out in front, but I reckon Michael would have finished a close third behind Elise.

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
Michael is a w@nker of the highest order. If I had the choice of spending the day listening to his backstabbing and stupid 'philosiphy' on life and disecting every little thing in the house or being stuck underground in Beaconsfield...I take the mine every time.

How did he get through?

didnt know you watch this stuff mate :lol:
btw i concur, michael is a wanker, f**k him off

next season, we should petition to get sully in the the BB house, great value that :lol:

NPK

Bench
Parra_Eels said:
god elise had to say that someone didn;t like her because she was asian - had to
Did she really play the race card? If she did that's pathetic.

woodgers

Bench
Raider_69 said:
didnt know you watch this stuff mate :lol:
btw i concur, michael is a wanker, f**k him off

next season, we should petition to get sully in the the BB house, great value that :lol:

That would make for ratings. A fight in the first night over who snaked his beer. He would tell BB to 'f**k off' for telling him to wear his mike and ask him to show his face and 'shape up' if he wants to carry on. It would be even better when Gretel crosses to the house and he says 'shut up you tart' just like the at the footy!

You know who would be a cracker? Bay 72. He fires up at everything and has a strong opinion on everything. That bloke would argue the colour of orange juice if you annoyed him.

girvie

Staff member
wittyfan said:
Tilli was way out in front, but I reckon Michael would have finished a close third behind Elise.
They had a graph which showed the amount of votes to evict each housemate and the amount of votes to save each housemate.

Tilli had the most votes to be evicted and i think the least to be saved. Michael had the second most votes to be evicted, however he had the most to be saved so Elise was voted out and Michael stays.

I am just glad that two of the three unattractive females are gone...now if pizza face Camilla goes, and some of the blokes bugger off, the chances of hot chicks cat fighting increases exponentially...

yes, I have no life

Latest posts