What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

mullet

Juniors
I dont know if Australia is ready for that yet but in saying that

wittyfan for BB07

Dunno

Juniors
I thought it was great the way Michael shutdown Krystal tonight. She was just on a childish pointscoring mission and got what she deserved. The only comeback she could comeback with was 'okaaay'...

Dunno

Juniors
In the aftermath of him being revealed as the insider, Krystal walks into the room and suggests that because he was trying to get 8 nominations, he didn't pull his weight with the housework. She went about it in a real smartass way. He swiftly relplied that it was because he won friday night games that deligated chores to everyone. He then went on to say that it was real immature of her to try and embarrass him in front of everyone and that she was the one who ends up embarrassed from such childishness. Her small mind just couldn't come up with any comeback whatsoever

Yup, i agree - as soon as Mikey goes, the whole place will get too friendly. I CANNOT STAND JAMIE - stop talking like you've had a stroke you fookin' twat!

Latest posts