What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The biggest joke in world cricket.

skeepe

Immortal
66776.1.jpg

How is it that a bungling, blind fool is permitted to stand in elite matches, yet the world's second best umpire, the great Darrell Hair, is not?

This is by far the biggest joke in world cricket. Rauf's LBW decision against Lou Vincent should see him dropped immediately from the current series, and Australia and New Zealand must then move a no confidence motion against him at the next ICC meeting.

IanG

Coach
Lou Vincent was dudded to say the least. Let's not forget the Mike Hussey caught behind up at the Gabba too

edabomb

First Grade
On the opposite note though, how good is Taufel going these days?? Best umpire I've seen since I started watching cricket in 1991/92 I'd say. He is so consistent.

Rauf has been awful all tournament, you just have to hope his shockers even out over the next few weeks. It seems the pressure of the Australians appeal gets him every time.

Thomas

First Grade
IanG said:
Lou Vincent was dudded to say the least. Let's not forget the Mike Hussey caught behind up at the Gabba too

And the McMillan nick throw to the keeper as well......

He's had a shocker!

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I think they hired him because they thought it would be racist if they didn't.

Just ask mr jointhebandwagon himself.

Roosters_187

Juniors
There was a delivery last night when the bowler was running in (pretty sure it was lee) and they showed a close up of this dickhead ump and for some reason he was looking into the sky. Didnt look down the pitch until the bowler was dead set in line with him. It was disgraceful as well as all his performances this summer. It actually made me feel sry for nz for the first time ever other than pity.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The guy is a shocking Umpire, he made some bad calls in the India - SA series as well. Bring back Dickie Bird i say.

Nuke

Staff member
Don't worry, those of us at the game last night had a great time jeering this guy! The Kiwi supporters in particular gave him a gobful after that decision! Mind you, I was in front of where The Fanatics were seated, and myself and a lot of the other people in my area joined in with their taunts at anyone and everyone: umpires, that Fulton NZ player, security/police, ect.

OVP

Coach
IanG said:

If Lou Vincent was dudded ... then please someone tell me what REALLY happened to Darryl Hair ? The criminal Asian conferance destroyed the BEST umpire in cricket's history.

Hallatia

Referee
I thought that particular umpire was at times attrotious, how do these guys get their accreditations? and why after such incidents are they not revoked? or the uimpires not made to go through more training or something

Latest posts