What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The biggest pack we can name?

roopy

Referee
Perry - 110 kg
Buderus - 83 kg
White - 110kg
Snowden 106 kg
Simpson 102 kg
Reynoldson 102 kg

Woolnough - 109 kg
Worth - 104 kg
Royal - 104 kg
Smith - 102 kg

Why dont u just say we have a whole line-up with no injuries George Carmont is finally playing good Trent Salkeld is a great aspect and with Gidley,Hughes,Cooper and that former Waratahs fullback we have great backs as well as a great go forward :)

Doctor

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Isn't Buderus 91kg?

.....and then some.

Your figures on Buderus are probably about 10kg off there Roopy. He might have been 83kg 10 years ago though. :lol:

Royal - 104 kg

It's all well and good to have size, but by all indications he is struggling a bit to perform even in Premier League.

roopy

Referee
Yeah - I looked up a lot of weights, and forgot Buderus by the time I did the post I suppose.

Anyway - what I was thinking when I did this post is that Canberra is light on for big forwards due to injuries and suspensions.

If we wanted to bring out a new game plan to break our run of outs, this might be a good week to line up a bunch of big boys and just have them run at the line till Canberra falls to bits. All those big boys are hardrunning forwards who could do some damage - a bit like the giant Penrith guys who ran over the top of us last season.

RABK

Referee
I don't agree Roopy. Our forward pack have been the better pack the past two weeks. We should stick with a perfoming pack.

roopy

Referee
I think we need a new game plan - and the only one I can come up with for the team we now have is to try to get our young forwards to hunt as a pack and crash their way to a few victories.
Spinning the ball wide to our ordinary backs isn't doing it for us.
Snowden, White, Worth and Royal are all looking powerful in Premier League and getting better every week - while Smith, Simmo and Reynoldson will all thrive in a bash and crash game plan.
This sort of game plan will only work if our guys are bigger and harder working than the opposition - but I think we now have the forwards to do it.

Latest posts