What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue Print

hindy111

Post Whore
Now I for one am fairly happy with our squad for 2019
Only want more signing if we release guys. Like say cut Manu, Taka,Jennings for another guy who younger and as good or better.

Niakuore I'd imagine goes up a gear.
Mahoney becomes an option.
Evans id imagine will pull finger out and have a huge off season.
Kafusi maybe an option
Brown maybe an option
Stone maybe an option
Jnr added
Blake added
Lane added

Id be happy tp develop these guys long term with a bond to eels and be a 2019 side who finishes between 7-12th and ready to fire in 2020 then sign to many big names only to have a good 2019 and lose our young stars.

hindy111

Post Whore
I dont think we have heaps of glaring weaknesses.

Add these guys form can only improve

Guth,Bevan,Moses,Mj ,Tepai

hindy111

Post Whore
The side will have real attitude after being so shit this year. Home stadium. In a way this is a year we had to have.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I dont think we have heaps of glaring weaknesses.

Add these guys form can only improve

Guth,Bevan,Moses,Mj ,Tepai
Has French actually shown that he has form as a consistent 1st grade fullback? Potential...maybe. His best games have come from wing, but I don’t think he’s suited there either.

hindy111

Post Whore
Beleive it or not I was playing guitar and making breakfast as I typed this message. Smart monkeys like Ram would understand.