What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The book of fueds grand final?

It was bad enough getting knocked out by the Dogs last year. The train trip home was an absolute shocker and I was inconsolable for a month after that game. Tbh, if we are going to make the GF this year, I would rather it be against anyone else.

As I said in an earlier post that the weight of expectations on your players would be unbearable but given the rivalry, playing us might be the best thing for them to stay focused.

Meh, still a long way to go. Don't want to be thinking about Grand Final's just yet.

We have secured a finals berth so new focus now is to make sure we are top two and we get that safety net for finals week round 1.

Don't want to go putting the cart before the horse.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Souths v Easts would be great but we were minor premiers in 89 before coming up against 2 cracking teams.

Depends who's in form come finals time.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Meh, still a long way to go. Don't want to be thinking about Grand Final's just yet.

We have secured a finals berth so new focus now is to make sure we are top two and we get that safety net for finals week round 1.

Don't want to go putting the cart before the horse.
Next goal would be to secure top 4. That's the guaranteed second game. Once that happens then the next step is to guarantee playing at home the whole way through with a top 2 finish. Then the minor premiership.

Latest posts