What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The Boys Mafia

The night was meant to be a celebration. The ballroom of the prestigious Grand Manhattan Hotel was packed with dignitaries, politicians, and the crème de la crème of society. Presidential nominee Robert “Dakota Bob” Singer was at the pinnacle of his career, addressing a crowd that hung on his every word. His campaign had been gaining momentum, promising a future free from the corporate shackles of Vought International and their dangerously uncontrolled superheroes.

As Dakota Bob delivered his rousing speech, the atmosphere was electric. The Boys were there, scattered among the crowd, eyes keenly observing for any signs of Vought’s influence. Across the room, representatives from the 7 watched with a cold detachment, aware that Dakota Bob’s platform posed a serious threat to Vought’s grip on power.

Then, without warning, the unthinkable happened. As Dakota Bob paused, his eyes widened in sudden terror. A moment later, his head exploded in a gruesome spectacle of blood and bone, splattering the nearest guests and sending the crowd into a chaotic frenzy. Screams filled the air as people trampled over one another in a desperate bid to escape.

latest

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Robert “Dakota Bob” Singer

The gruff Englishman's eyes narrowed as he scanned the room. “Bloody hell, they’ve done it,” he growled, immediately suspecting Vought’s involvement. The gangly American, pale and shaken, nodded in agreement. “This has got Vought written all over it,” he said, his voice trembling with anger.

Across the room, the Red, White, and Blue clad hero's eyes gleamed with a dangerous light. “Looks like Butcher and his little band of misfits have struck again,” he said, his voice dripping with malice. Others exchanged wary glances, knowing that this assassination would plunge the country into chaos, further destabilizing their own positions.

Ashley Barrett quickly stepped into action, barking orders to the Vought security team and spinning the narrative to the media. “This is clearly an act of terror by anti-superhero extremists,” she declared, pointing fingers at The Boys. Her eyes widened as blood began to trickle from her nose, before her own head exploded as well.

latest

Hoggmaster is dead again. He was Ashley Barrett

As the dust settled and the shock of Dakota Bob’s assassination began to sink in, the stage was set for a deadly game of blame and revenge. The Boys and Vought were now locked in a bitter struggle, each side determined to bring the other down. Amidst the chaos, one figure stood in the shadows, smiling to themself.

With tensions at an all-time high, both factions prepared for the conflict to come. Allies would be questioned, loyalties tested, and in the end, only one side would emerge victorious. The assassination of Dakota Bob was just the beginning. The war for control had begun.

It is day
Game Rules:

1. No role-claiming. You may claim powers, but not roles.
2. No editing posts.
3. No references to 'I appeared in last night's write up as' (Who breaks this is up to my discretion)
4. Breaking rules 1-3 will result in a mod-kill.
5. No posting after you are dead.

The Living

3. Mis is alive. He is Kimiko, ??? aligned Female of the Species
5. SLRBroncos is alive. He is The Homelander, Vought aligned World's most powerful Hero
7. PWA
9. Shaun
13. Soc
14. Shaman

The Dead

1. Mr. Shaman is dead. He was Queen Maeve, 'The Boys' aligned World's Bravest Lesbian
2. Soc is dead. He was Victoria Neuman, Independent aligned Presidential candidate
3. Mis is dead. He was Kimiko, ‘The Boys‘ aligned Female of the Species
4. Leber is dead. He was Frenchie, ‘The Boys’ aligned Jacques of all trades
6. Slackboy is dead. He was Annie January, 'The Boys' aligned Starlight

8. Parra Pride is dead. He was A-Train Vought-aligned World's fastest man
10. Bazal is dead. He was Hughie Campbell, 'The Boys' aligned Everyman
11. Hoggmaster is dead. He was Robert “Dakota Bob” Singer
12. Hoggmaster is dead again. He was Ashley Barrett

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
This day phase will go 24 hours or until a lynch/No vote happens.

Please indicate your vote in bold

soc123_au

Staff member
I'd usually advocate for a sacrificial lamb and a day one lynch to try and get a bit of info, but given the numbers and how freakin' long it has been since we had a game it would suck for someone to die so quick.

Probably worth seeing what we pick up from a night phase.

At least we know who the baddie is. Link for those not familiar with the show. https://www.dexerto.com/tv-movies/the-boys-victoria-neumans-powers-and-origins-explained-2745148/

I assume Homelander will be bad as well along with at least another one of the 7, not sure who though.

Vote: No Vote

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote: Bunniesman

In all seriousness, I'm team Vote: No Vote until we can find Homelander, Victoria Neuman, and, potentially, The Deep. I'm not sure if we'll have a three-man mafia to contend with or if we'll have an indie out there.

Leber

Bench
When Bunniesman isn't playing, it's too hard to lynch someone day 1.

soc123_au

Staff member
Vote: Bunniesman

In all seriousness, I'm team Vote: No Vote until we can find Homelander, Victoria Neuman, and, potentially, The Deep. I'm not sure if we'll have a three-man mafia to contend with or if we'll have an indie out there.
Neuman will be Indie. Wouldn't make sense for her to be Supe aligned. Write up pretty much suggests it with Homelanders reaction.

I'd be leaning toward Homelanders sidekick being The Deep as well. Not sure of the octopus's alignment, it better be in the game though.

Parra Pride

Referee
With the size of the game you’d obviously have The Boys/Kimiko/Starlight as good, Homelander + at least one other of the Seven as bad, Neumann likely an indie unless she also has one with her. There’s not a lot of room left there for a few others you’d almost assume were in play. At the very least The Deep, Black Noir and A-Train have to fit into just two roles.

I've usually only played this when I knew the subject matter (mainly Pro Wrestling). So this will be interesting, given I have no clue this time. Welcome back, boys.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if Black Noir missed the cut.

Fairly confident we'd have The Deep, A-Train, Victoria Neumann, Hughie, Frenchie, Kimiko, Starlight, Butcher, Homelander, and maybe Butcher's kid in some capacity.

Anybody else major I'm missing?

Parra Pride

Referee
I wouldn't be surprised if Black Noir missed the cut.

Fairly confident we'd have The Deep, A-Train, Victoria Neumann, Hughie, Frenchie, Kimiko, Starlight, Butcher, Homelander, and maybe Butcher's kid in some capacity.

Anybody else major I'm missing?
Mothers Milk.

Bazal

Post Whore
This will be fun between completely forgetting the rules, knowing the characters only from memes and not having Bunniesman or Drew to just lynch for shits and gigs.

Vote No Vote

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 1
Whether the sustained peace had dulled the heroes and villains senses, or the risk of collateral damage was too great, all sides were keen to wait for the day to end. The cover of darkness should allow those who were too timid to act an opportunity.

It is Night.
Please send your actions to me.

Latest posts