What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Slackboy72

Coach
the-boys-hughie-boom.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
Watched the first ep of season 4 last night. Butcher's text at the end, nearly pissed myself.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 1
Having seen the Boys squander their opportunity to weed out the 7, The Homelander levitated above the crowd and shot lasers from his eyes. His target barely managed to get their shield up to protect themselves in time. The shield exploded from the force, and we be of no further use them.

----------------
Not to be outdone by the red white and blue psychopath, Butcher set about his own plan to trim the numbers. He lined up his target but a brave security guard flung himself in front of the bullet.

Secret_Service_Agent_Guards_EEOB-scaled-1-741x486.jpeg

Agent Dave is dead. He was Agent Dave ??? aligned Security Guard

----------------​
Finally, in the aftermath of Dakota Bob's death, his running mate came forward to announce their candidacy for the Presidency. They approached a potential voter who pledged their vote potentially out of fear, potentially out of lust.

It is day

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Anyone got anything concrete?

I've got a suspicion on someone, but the way my power works is a little sketchy. Want to hold off and see if we have anything better.

Parra Pride

Referee
Anyone got anything concrete?

I've got a suspicion on someone, but the way my power works is a little sketchy. Want to hold off and see if we have anything better.
Soldier Boy is in the game and Homelander knows who it is. I doubt he’s town.