What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The
If I had of redirected slr onto pp instead of the other way around, PP would have died. We could have lunched SLR the next day and game would have been over in 2 phases.
The double character intro would have kicked in with PP’s death but yeah town should have had the numbers to get rid of both of them and win

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Another note. When i originally envisioned the game I was hoping for more players and the game would have been Supes as town (introducing some of the more weird and whacky super powers) and the Boys as mafia. Oh well

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I will never understand why slack it blocked PP, over the mafia killer.
And why people didn’t lynch him is beyond me. Town should have won this easily.

Had my redirect gone through I’d have pushed hard for a PP lynch. Game would have been over quick

Slack blocking PP over the don is what threw me off PP. I honestly couldn't tell if it was a mafia play or a derp, because (no offence, as I'm prone to them too) it was SB.

That and I got confused knowing he had been blocked himself (PP), and the don got a kill, it gave me idea that PP was our good blocker. PP played his part fairly well imo

those 2 things you mentioned made town lose the game - the don not getting RBed, and then us not lynching one of the RBs earlier.

Still, an enjoyable hitout considering we were rusty, and we had smaller numbers