What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I was a little disappointed the Indie was killed so quickly. She had a unique win condition where by people could opt to vote for her or not. If they refused she would pop their head some time during the next phase. If a majority of alive players were voting for her she would win.

Bazal

Post Whore
Deserved. Without really trying to single anyone out, I will never in my life understand why people kept going 'LOL YOU SUS" when it was clear there were two roleblocks, and why the fried f**k Slackboy didn't argue the fact when I tried to get some sort of back and forth going by painting PP as Starlight. You were both suspects and that would have gone a long way, I think.

But also the rest of town sitting on their thumbs and letting a day phase go was one of the dumbest plays...

Le sigh.

soc123_au

Staff member
PP & SLR smashed it out of the park, I cant even take credit for the redirect, PP suggested that was the play. My first thought was PWA onto Mis.

I would have liked to survive a bit longer as the indie, outed night one was only going to end one way though. Still it would good fun to get into a bit of Mafia again after so long. Was also good to see plenty of discussion going on and not just waiting for the obvious night info, it resulted in some Grandpa Marsh level derp, but thats all part of the fun.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
@Parra Pride is my hero, and carried me the whole way. I had no f**king clue what was going on the whole time. Never felt so stupid in my life ha - and it was too late when I worked out what to do, and i'd spent too much time trying to understand the basic rules when I should have been trying to understand characters from 'The Boys'. At first I thought that 'The Boys' was just us boys (assuming your genders)!

Thank you for setting it up @Hoggmaster and for inviting me @soc123_au

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
@Parra Pride is my hero, and carried me the whole way. I had no f**king clue what was going on the whole time. Never felt so stupid in my life ha - and it was too late when I worked out what to do, and i'd spent too much time trying to understand the basic rules when I should have been trying to understand characters from 'The Boys'. At first I thought that 'The Boys' was just us boys (assuming your genders)!

Thank you for setting it up @Hoggmaster and for inviting me @soc123_au
Someone send SLR the link for the offshore site. SLR, mainly PP gonna get unfortunate roles in the next game I host for targeting me to die nights 1 and 2.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You got to be alive for the loss though!
I was hoping Mis had come back as Indy, and the other morons made enough non moronic choices to survive the night. I was just gonna try to help him win.

I had a protect action both roles, Used it on SLR night one before the game had even started ha

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I was hoping Mis had come back as Indy, and the other morons made enough non moronic choices to survive the night. I was just gonna try to help him win.

I had a protect action both roles, Used it on SLR night one before the game had even started ha
You: being handsome and protective.

Me:
Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 2.30.54 pm.png

So sorry. You are chaotic, so I thought best to have the chaos go (unlike gameday threads). Now I realise that chaos might be best kept around when you are mafia.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You: being handsome and protective.

Me:
View attachment 90071

So sorry. You are chaotic, so I thought best to have the chaos go (unlike gameday threads). Now I realise that chaos might be best kept around when you are mafia.
No, killing me was probably the right choice even though I don’t know the show.

PP not being killed by mafia after me should have rang the loudest f**king alarm bells to the town mongs. Experienced player and knows the source content.

Parra Pride

Referee
No, killing me was probably the right choice even though I don’t know the show.

PP not being killed by mafia after me should have rang the loudest f**king alarm bells to the town mongs. Experienced player and knows the source content.
I was conflicted about killing you straight away with how long it's been, but smark merkins are going to smart merkin if they are left to fly free.

Slackboy72

Coach
Deserved. Without really trying to single anyone out, I will never in my life understand why people kept going 'LOL YOU SUS" when it was clear there were two roleblocks, and why the fried f**k Slackboy didn't argue the fact when I tried to get some sort of back and forth going by painting PP as Starlight. You were both suspects and that would have gone a long way, I think.

But also the rest of town sitting on their thumbs and letting a day phase go was one of the dumbest plays...

Le sigh.
Are you f**king kidding me? Go back and read what I posted...

Leber

Bench
I will never understand why slack it blocked PP, over the mafia killer.
And why people didn’t lynch him is beyond me. Town should have won this easily.

Had my redirect gone through I’d have pushed hard for a PP lynch. Game would have been over quick

Bazal

Post Whore
Are you f**king kidding me? Go back and read what I posted...
Chill, Winston. It was what it was and the lost lynch was the real killer. Like, even with that, you voted me and not PP when you knew you were Starlight, from memory?

It just felt like no one wanted to actually try and get some info the old fashioned way. I was a bit rusty too.

But seriously, the Starlight thing wasn't even the main issue it was the fact people could have thought anyone but one of the roleblocks was mafia tbh. A lynch of either that day might have won it.

It's a game but. I just thought that was bad times for town.

Leber

Bench
Even if town was unsure (which they shouldn’t have been), you just take a punt on one of the rooeblockers.

Parra Pride

Referee
I will never understand why slack it blocked PP, over the mafia killer.
And why people didn’t lynch him is beyond me. Town should have won this easily.

Had my redirect gone through I’d have pushed hard for a PP lynch. Game would have been over quick
Even if town was unsure (which they shouldn’t have been), you just take a punt on one of the rooeblockers.
And this is why you got got. Which in itself should've been a red flag.

Bazal

Post Whore

100%. The only thing that should have maybe been unsure was who was mafia of the two, cos half of us have NFI about the subject. But one of them needed to be lynched. 50/50 chance is way better than some lynches.

Ah well. Bit of rust.

Leber

Bench
If I had of redirected slr onto pp instead of the other way around, PP would have died. We could have lunched SLR the next day and game would have been over in 2 phases.

Parra Pride

Referee
If I had of redirected slr onto pp instead of the other way around, PP would have died. We could have lunched SLR the next day and game would have been over in 2 phases.
I was blocking you if Slack hadn't blocked me, so not quite.