What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sorry guys. The PP lynch is confirmed but I need to send messages to people before I can do the write up.

I really need to know how the f**k you still went after Slackboy.
I dunno man. Everyone seems to know all the powers everyone could possibly have and I have no idea. I was an "absolute idiot" the other day for not voting out Slackboy but then I do and same result.

How am I supposed to know what that meant when the flash of light blinded the room when the only other reference I have to someone not dying was SLR and he was mafia?

Parra Pride

Referee
I dunno man. Everyone seems to know all the powers everyone could possibly have and I have no idea. I was an "absolute idiot" the other day for not voting out Slackboy but then I do and same result.

How am I supposed to know what that meant when the flash of light blinded the room when the only other reference I have to someone not dying was SLR and he was mafia?
Slack put on some pretty decent theatrics the first time a flash of light was mentioned in a write up to all but say it was him.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 6
It took a while but the Boys finally got their target. Even the fastest man alive couldnt outrun the noose.

latest

Parra Pride is dead. He was A-Train Vought-aligned World's fastest man

Seeing his protection die, the Homelander knew the 7 needed new blood. But why recruit someone unproven when there was a veteran in the reserves?

Seeing Homelander's announcement, Butcher called up an old colleague.

"We need you back in the field....now!"

Soc and Shaman have returned to the game with new role.
It is night

Hoggmaster

Juniors
These characters introduction were planned from the very beginning as a way to balance the numbers after mafia lost their first member.... I just didnt realise it would take so long for that to happen.

Soc and Shaman were chosen as they were the first 2 to die and have no additional game info beyond whats written here.

Hoggmaster

Juniors

Night 6: Endgame
With A-Train dead, Homelander knew that his actions tonight were critical if Vought were finally going to put down these pesky boys.

He started of by sending the Lord of the Ocean to do some damage. Through a series of bad luck and being dead, the female hadn't been able to do much in the battle so far. She launched her self at her target, but In a pivotal move, the Deep sent a killer whale flying through the air, knocking Kimiko off course. By the time she realised that she was attacking the wrong target it was too late.

latest

Shaun Hewitt is dead. He was Mother's Milk, 'The Boys' aligned Strategist

-------------------

The Homelander entered Billy Butcher's room ready for a final showdown.

"So, it all comes down this.... as it should."

"Why don't you go drink some tit milk, you red white and blue merkin."

The Homelander lunged forward at the speed of light putting his hand through Butcher's chest and pulling out his heart.

"First I take your wife, then I take her son, now I literally rip your heart out of your chest... game over Butcher!"

latest

PWA is dead. He was Billy Butcher, 'The Boys' aligned bastard

With there only being 4 players left, and town losing their odd night vigilante, Vought cannot be stopped.

Game Over

Vought Victory!

The Winners:

SLR Broncos- Homelander

Parra Pride- A-Train

Soc123- The Deep

The Surviving Losers:

Mis- "The Female" Kimiko

Shaman- Grace Mallory

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Notes

MVP- Parra Pride for getting people to believe he was town despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Turning point was Leber redirecting PP's block onto SLR, but Slackboy blocking PP meaning SLR could act. Not a terrible mistake by blocking a mafia blocker, but SLR was probably the better target for Slackboy there.

Last night was interesting as Soc's redirect was the thing which changed it. Mis had targeted PWA so town would have gone into the next day with 3:2 and Shaun had followed Soc so may have been able to pull of the victory.

Overall though I think the result was right and SLR's debut was good, with his instincts of who to target being spot on.

Parra Pride

Referee
Turning point was Leber redirecting PP's block onto SLR, but Slackboy blocking PP meaning SLR could act. Not a terrible mistake by blocking a mafia blocker, but SLR was probably the better target for Slackboy there.
I rode this single sequence of events as hard as I could and it paid off in the end.