What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Vote Soc
He was very quick to try and paint her as town just now, so I believe it.
It’s also very dumb for an investigator to out themselves this early on something not concrete, so could potentially be scum outting an opposing baddie.

Bazal

Post Whore
This is interesting. It tracks, and I'm gonna

Vote Soc

but it brings up an interesting second issue.

Parra Pride

Referee
It’s also very dumb for an investigator to out themselves this early on something not concrete, so could potentially be scum outting an opposing baddie.
You aren’t wrong, but Homelander’s kill seemingly went after you, and from the looks of it there aren’t any rollblocks written into the write up so there is no way to get info out of those. So I’m not sure how it could be scum outing scum here.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You aren’t wrong, but Homelander’s kill seemingly went after you, and from the looks of it there aren’t any rollblocks written into the write up so there is no way to get info out of those. So I’m not sure how it could be scum outing scum here.
When I’ve hosted I’ve usually written an investigation into the scum faction.

Not accusing PWA at all btw, but there’s no rush and we do have time to wait and hear from the 4-5 who haven’t been on yet.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm sticking with my vote. But the source of the info interests me.

It's very poor investigator play, if that's the claim. And it pretty clearly was worded that way.

Parra Pride

Referee
So given the link about this Neumann chick does it seem reasonable she has recruit and kill powers?
She had no kill in the write up, I'm thinking just recruits to try and get numbers. Wouldn't be overly surprised at a cheeky auto-lynch or killing the hammer.

Latest posts