What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the boyz singing Oh When The Saints

TonyDragons1

Juniors
I've got a macbook and can't get the Dell a vision / Dragons TV to play - can any of you IT gurus let me know what to do???

Kiki

First Grade
yeh TonyDragons i hae a macbook too! the video worked on my roomies PC but it kept freezing

St. Benny

Juniors
4th line should be in reference to the oppostion for example
oh when the saints, smoked the eels
oh when the saints, put down the dogs

big pat

Coach
just on a side note, it was great in the club bistro after the game, when the players started comung through, everyone was clapping and cheering, some players were a bit sheepish, others handled ot very well, creagh had a big smile and when brett morris came in, and we started singing he is the better morris, he played up to the crowd, and then sir wayne came in, and the place just erupted into bennet, bennett chants, a perfect end to a perfect night, and even this old geratric got goosebumps.

Thats a cracker video REDV, where did you get it from? Was it from Dragons TV or something? Makes you realise the boys are a team that are playing with passion

TheRev

Coach
I have had a lot of trouble with Dragons TV too & Bigpond Videos, though my issues were on Windows XP, I think I installed Microsoft Silverlight (pretty sure it prompts you for this), maybe a few restarts, maybe a different browser.. I had it working on Chrome.. I dont know there are probably a lot of people who dont see these videos and cant be bothered playing around to make it work.

So weird - when i click the link, it takes me to the player interviews (how big is Saffy?!?!)... i can't get the singing vid to play though - keeps showing the interviews.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So weird - when i click the link, it takes me to the player interviews (how big is Saffy?!?!)... i can't get the singing vid to play though - keeps showing the interviews.

Try scrolling through the smaller windows below the video player. It'll be in there.

TonyDragons1

Juniors
Sorry to be so vague folks however can you be more specific (and detailed) when you recommend a way to get these vids to play on a mac.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
BigPond apparently power the video. You'd think they'd have thought of such things. *chuckles*

But I dunno Tony.

Is there any help or support email for BigPond? They are Telstra after all. Sorry... I know it's useless information, but you never know.

Jono1987

Juniors
Just a warning to all...don't drink and decide to watch the boys singing the team song. I've watched it about 3o times so far and show no sign of slowing down :)

Latest posts