What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

snout

First Grade
I dont mind kevvie walters. Would be a top bloke l reckon but l doubt he has the nouse to turn them around. Sorry kev but l hope you get worse. Dont know how with the spoon but maybe win none instead of 3.

Him and alf will be cracking plenty of jokes anyways.

Talo of neil henry coming in assistant. Theres the brains.

Craigshark

First Grade
I see the dragons have signed Matt Elliot and Peter gentle as their assistant coaches for next season.. always thought Elliot would have been handy for us, lives in the shire too I’m pretty sure. will we spend some money on someone to help Morris next year or stick with the hot dollar crew?

snout

First Grade
Two blokes who have been accused by ALL the playing rosters theyve had for being too tough - and now theyve teamed up.
Maybe Hook went after someone with his own take no prisoners approach to back him in taking no shite from ben hunt, Corey norman and the other bludgers.

And maybe thats why he also went with a bloke with the moniker 'gentle'.
To give the impression...

Chimp

Bench
Two blokes who have been accused by ALL the playing rosters theyve had for being too tough - and now theyve teamed up.
Maybe Hook went after someone with his own take no prisoners approach to back him in taking no shite from ben hunt, Corey norman and the other bludgers.

And maybe thats why he also went with a bloke with the moniker 'gentle'.
To give the impression...
I thought exactly the same as this - there’s a danger Hook will be too authoritarian. They need someone on the staff to provide a bit of balance - and Alfie Langer type, who can’t still relay the important messages, but who can also be a bit of a joker with the players - someone they can talk informally to about the game.

bluefox68

Staff member
I thought exactly the same as this - there’s a danger Hook will be too authoritarian. They need someone on the staff to provide a bit of balance - and Alfie Langer type, who can’t still relay the important messages, but who can also be a bit of a joker with the players - someone they can talk informally to about the game.
Do we care if the Dragons fail, though?!?

Version IV

Juniors
I see the dragons have signed Matt Elliot and Peter gentle as their assistant coaches for next season.. always thought Elliot would have been handy for us, lives in the shire too I’m pretty sure. will we spend some money on someone to help Morris next year or stick with the hot dollar crew?
Maybe he signed those 2 as no threat to his job.
Elliott will never be head coach again
Gentle no wins at Broncs

Just maybe Hook ensuring that he is around for a while

King Ben

Juniors
I love what you've done with your house, Quigs!
u0endwmlv8q51.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
That house and fence and front yard is too flash to be my tora bora cave.

But yeah I can understand the monument to the Donks of 2020.