What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Quigs

Immortal
heee-orrr, hee-or, hee orways knew the Far-can donkeys would get the spoon and well deserved too.

Over 600 NRL points were scored over their goal line and between their posts. That is a bloody good effort to obtain such a consistent score card.

Credit where credit is due.

Why oh why Lord must this season end. I am loving it.

Quigs

Immortal
HOT OFF THE PRESS ..... (If you can call Murdochs shit rags "Press") Note edited by Sub Editor Quigs

FINAL INSULT: DONKEY'S ‘WIN’ FIRST SPOON IN CLUB’S HISTORY
It’s the final insult to the worst season in Brisbane’s proud 32-year history - the 2020 Donkeys will finish at the bottom of the NRL table after their loss to North Queensland.

9a073a4807f9bae88fcd002d963c2278

And it is not the Final Insult as I still have hundreds to throw at them and their stuck up, born to rule supporters. Fharrrk em !!!

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
2021 new record will be set for team coming off a wooden spoon in amount of FTA games they get by channel 9 you heard it first

Funny you should mention that. Several seasons back when the Eastern Suburbs chooks ran dead last there was a hell of a shit fight when they were awarded something like 3 out of their first 5 games as the main FTA TV game in the following season.

A bit of a leg up by the League and Channel Nein.

Funny you should mention that. Several seasons back when the Eastern Suburbs chooks ran dead last there was a hell of a shit fight when they were awarded something like 3 out of their first 5 games as the main FTA TV game in the following season.

A bit of a leg up by the League and Channel Nein.
Well Channel 9's David Gyngell is a self confessed Chooks fan.

Sharkman

Juniors
Out last night, forgot this game was on. When I saw the score, had to check Quigs hadn’t spontaneously combusted during the game.

Don’t blow a gasket today mate

Quigs

Immortal
May I suggest that we all enjoy these moments as munch as we can because it will never get better than this.

Losing the 2019 elimination finals by a record score 58 to Nil.

2020 win first two games then fall into a beautiful pile of shit. Record number of straight losses winning only one more game. Players in strife, coach sacked, rats deserting the sinking ship.

2020 win the first ever wooden spoon in the clubs 33yr history.

There is just too munch to itemise this season when it comes to the Donkeys and now their loud mouthed ignorant born to rule supporters have been silenced. The future is oh so bright.

Bon appetite to all.