What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The broncos09 Predictions and Excuses Thread.

well done broncos09.....you fronted up, you have got guts, i will give you that.....as for the broncos, i think they are gone or 2009, as other people have said the forwards are not turning up and getting steamrolled

ironhorse

Juniors
The broncos best player out there last night will be at souths next year , lockyer is on his last years ,hunt going to europe hodges is looking slower and ineffective by the day , toni carroll wtf ..... the broncos have some challenges to overcome in the very near future ,have they still got the same recruitment staff and nous without Bennett ???

Loudstrat

Coach
Nothing is wrong with this post.

I wouldn't wanna face Broncos first week of the finals.

Yes, because yuou would be in a consolation game for teams who missed the finals. :lol:

BTW Brono09 - where were you on the "bunnies for dinner" thread????

Twigg

Juniors
no lockyer really hurt us today and i must admit i am shocked :shock:

we will still make the 8 and when we have a full team with lockyer , falou and thaidy back you guys will see dogs or dragons get beaten in first week of finals.

Falou and Hodges on that side will destroy all comers with service from lockyer. :cool::cool:

We Will Be BACK!!!!!!!!:x

Ugh

Mods please ban this looney.

barney838

Juniors
Thanks bronco09, as soon as i saw this thread i had to put money on the rabbits. TAB is paying for this weekends drinks!

Dazzat

First Grade
C'mon ... we've had mid-season slumps before and recovered. This just happens to be a mega-slump and may last until 2011.

Dazzat

First Grade
Yeah, funny how slumps are permanent :lol:

17 years of making the finals looks like ending this year ... yeah I guess if you're twisted enough you could see a 'permanent' slump in there somewhere.

I think Brisbane will start learning the lesson that big crowds, big influence and big money doesn't necessarily transfer to big success on the field.

All these years the Broncos success has been put down to 'cattle', 'money', 'one-city team' ... I think we will start to see that there's more to ongoing success than these ingredients.

Three people: Bennett, McConnell and Morgan ... they've all moved on now and in their absence someone needs to carry on their legacy.

It may take two years, it may take five ... for the club to rebound.

This Year?

Immortal
no lockyer really hurt us today and i must admit i am shocked :shock:

we will still make the 8 and when we have a full team with lockyer , falou and thaidy back you guys will see dogs or dragons get beaten in first week of finals.

Falou and Hodges on that side will destroy all comers with service from lockyer. :cool::cool:

We Will Be BACK!!!!!!!!:x

:lol:

Latest posts