What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bug!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Twizzle said:
as long as no one mentions fluffy kitten

Speaking of him he is back playing wing. He is a talented and determined player that has the potential to be a great first grader one day. Discuss.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
Speaking of him he is back playing wing. He is a talented and determined player that has the potential to be a great first grader one day. Discuss.

is it just me or has he really trimmed down and picked up a yard of pace, I think so anyway.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
did fluffy get the bug too?

Let's hope not for his shake, the last thing fluffy needs is a theomometer up the bum:sarcasm:

I had one but accidently sat down:?

parra_jesus

Juniors
i think the bug is in the air in the parra area , as i live in parra and i was struck down with a bad virus(and tonsilites fkn kills)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see fluffy has lost some of his fluff

I've still never seen him play

and btw Ron, that wasn't a thermometre

The Engineers Room

First Grade
eelavation said:
is it just me or has he really trimmed down and picked up a yard of pace, I think so anyway.

I haven't seen much of him. I just hope he hasn't lost his mongrel. He was the Flegg sides go to man before his injury. Whenever possible get the ball to Josh, I could imagine the coach saying.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
I haven't seen much of him. I just hope he hasn't lost his mongrel. He was the Flegg sides go to man before his injury. Whenever possible get the ball to Josh, I could imagine the coach saying.

when I saw him a few weeks back he came on off the bench and didn't appear to be as powerfully built as he used to be and he appeared to have exchanged his running game from power to speed.

I'll be interested to see him again tomorrow.

Latest posts