What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bug!

Fair enough - I am assuming.... however there must have been some kind of contact between the players for the virus to spread, therefore my assumption that there was no quarantining.

I am not a medical expert, nor claim to be.

Like most fans, I am desperately hoping there will be no repeat of what happened last week!

So mate what happens if, say, Kris INU gets quarantined from the team but unbeknownst to him or his churchgoers the church attendees have something in their systems and THEY started to drop like flies.

Unless the body stocking cotton wool comes out that we can stuff these blokes in I think you are drawing a pretty long bow.

forward pass

Coach
Holy crap - is this thread still going ??

Can't a few players get sick without having 200 posts on the issue??:roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
forward pass said:
Holy crap - is this thread still going ??

Can't a few players get sick without having 200 posts on the issue??:roll:

not without blaming the board, medical staff, coaching staff and Management. :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
Piggy said Guru went home from training early yesterday because he has come down with it.

Not good.....

strider

Post Whore
dazeely said:
Piggy said Guru went home from training early yesterday because he has come down with it.

Not good.....
i don't know if parra piggy would know such things tbh

and besides, i'd bet eric was probably faking just to get out of training anyway :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
It was only a matter of time!
Eric and Ben are too close a buddies not to share something like this :LOL: :LOL:

Get well everyone :ls: :hg:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
bugFreeLogo.jpg

V1er

Juniors
eelz47 said:
1st 1000 people thru the gates on saturday get a free tshirt with that on the front!!!!

they will also be handing out free gas masks so no one catches what they've got.