What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulldogs

mickdo

Coach
The General said:
And not to mention the time she alleges the rape occured does not match up with eye witness accounts of when they saw the girl in the pool.
Thats not true. She was found at 8am, and witnesses saw her at 6.30pm in the pool. An hour and a half in between when we don't know what may have happened.

The General

Juniors
TheEye said:
The General said:
But the evidence for rape and the evidence for consensual sex can be the same. Moron.

And not to mention the time she alleges the rape occured does not match up with eye witness accounts of when they saw the girl in the pool.

Physical evidence for rape (including internal bruising, tears and bleeding) are VERY different to physical evidence of consensual (evn group consensual) sex.

As to time discrepancys..... ffs - If I had just been raped I doubt I would be too worried about what time it was.

So why would the Investigating Officer say it's hard to distinguish between rape and consensual sex because the evidence can be the same ?

As for time, the girl didn't say an exact time, but she would have had a fair idea when it would have been. I think she says it was about dawn, which contradicts eye witness statements.

LebaneseForces said:
Generalissimo Stalin said:
the law is a joke

:lol: :lol: :lol: Coming From U... The Former USSR Had a Great system ay :roll: :roll: Shot anything without proof... Or send them in exile to Siberia.

yes the USSR had a fair and tough system of law and all knew where one stood, go against the sytem and society norms then a stint in siberia awaited you.

wittyfan

Referee
Keefy said:
Who cares what happened its all over now !!!! nothing more will come of it.
I also herd a rumour that the alleged Victim is the NEICE of the 40 yr old from the first rape alligation in 2003 ????

If this is true then it looks very fishy :shock:

That was stated, but it has since been proven to be false.

mightypanther

Juniors
Physical evidence for rape (including internal bruising, tears and bleeding) are VERY different to physical evidence of consensual (evn group consensual) sex.

I beg to differ............STRONGLY. And YES..........I do know EXACTLY what I'm
talking about.

This is one point that I wish everyone would drop immediately, because unless
you are a woman, and have been there............then you really don't know what
the hell you're talking about.

TheEye

Juniors
mightypanther said:

I beg to differ............STRONGLY. And YES..........I do know EXACTLY what I'm
talking about.

This is one point that I wish everyone would drop immediately, because unless
you are a woman, and have been there............then you really don't know what
the hell you're talking about.

Well my source is a trauma nurse who has dealt with lots of rape cases.

Yours?

melon....

Coach
The General said:
melon.... said:
LebaneseForces said:
melon.... said:
Medical evidence "DEFINITELY" proves the victim was raped. Rape injuries are consistent, and can not be self inflicted. Fact and the proof is there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: They'd be in gaol idiot!!
Youve got no idea have you child. The evidence she was raped was there, so the rape happened. The "who raped her" evidence was inconclusive. And now your club is saying nothing happened? Moron.

But the evidence for rape and the evidence for consensual sex can be the same. Moron.

Consensual sex doesnt usually end up with one of the parties having to be hospitalised. Unless it involves you and a vacuum cleaner. Idiot.

TheEye

Juniors
mightypanther said:

Well unless she has been a victim........then I'm sorry, but she still really doesn't
have a clue.

lol - of course not. No idea.

BTW - it isn't always a case of having lots of physical evidence - and in a lot of cases theres not.

However in instances of a particulalry brutal rape the statement holds true.

Keefy

Juniors
Are we on here to discuss The Bulldogs Case or the personal life of mightypanther ?

Thanks for letting us know about your personal issues mightypanther however your prsonal issues shouldnt be compared to the alligations made against the Bulldogs....

melon.... said:
Consensual sex doesnt usually end up with one of the parties having to be hospitalised. Unless it involves you and a vacuum cleaner. Idiot.

Something that melon has had plenty of expereince with :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
And you would know how? Youve been raped have you?

YES..........you rotten mongrel........IF YOU MUST KNOW.

BLOODY SATISFIED SLEAZEBAG ???

BTW........do you want dates, times and details too ???

Well bad luck because it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

FRIGGIN ARROGANT MEN

The General

Juniors
melon.... said:
mightypanther said:

Well unless she has been a victim........then I'm sorry, but she still really doesn't
have a clue.

I don't that's a question you should be asking.

And if a girl is found crying with some grazes and bruises and claiming rape, then she will definitely be taken to hospital. Doesn't mean her injuries are a definite result of rape.

mightypanther

Juniors
Thanks for letting us know about your personal issues mightypanther however your prsonal issues shouldnt be compared to the alligations made against the Bulldogs....

Do not tell me what I should or shouldn't do because you don't have a clue
about the details of "my personal issues"

This is EXACTLY why I am saying that you blokes should STOP talking about
stuff that you know NOTHING about.

The General

Juniors
mightypanther said:

YES..........you rotten mongrel........IF YOU MUST KNOW.

BLOODY SATISFIED SLEAZEBAG ???

BTW........do you want dates, times and details too ???

Well bad luck because it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

FRIGGIN ARROGANT MEN

I am so sorry to hear that mightypanther. Although I defend the Bulldogs, I want to make it perfectly clear I do not condone any form of rape AT ALL. I would jail any rape offender for life.

And if the moderators on this forum are for real then melon should be seriously repremanded for those comments.

mickdo

Coach
mp, not wanting to meddle or anything, but it might be wise not to get in to a discussion on this. You don't have to put yourself through the wringer just to argue with the people here about something that may resurface a traumatic personal experience that you have had. While it may not count for much, I know everyone here is saddened to hear of what happened to you. You sound like a tough individual, but you don't need to do this if you don't want to.

melon....

Coach
The General said:
melon.... said:
mightypanther said:

have a clue.

I don't that's a question you should be asking.

And if a girl is found crying with some grazes and bruises and claiming rape, then she will definitely be taken to hospital. Doesn't mean her injuries are a definite result of rape.
You obviously dont know the extent of her injuries. But Geez you love to turn a blind eye dont you!! Are ALL Bulldogs fans this brainwashed?

Keefy

Juniors
mightypanther
And you know everything of course :roll:
I am sorry for what has happened to you in the past (seriously I think it sux)!!! But why come on a Public Forum and tell everyone ???

The Bulldogs case is over !!!

She Has admitted having consensual sex with 4 or more players on the Wednesday Night and one other on Saturday night...
plus she is already a 20yr old single Mother..

Her credibility isn't exactly that of a Good little school girl

Latest posts