What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulldogs

The General

Juniors
melon.... said:
You obviously dont know the extent of her injuries. But Geez you love to turn a blind eye dont you!! Are ALL Bulldogs fans this brainwashed?

You don't know the extent of her injuries either. Yet it is alright for you to claim that a rape definitely occured due to the injuries she suffered.

DJ1

Juniors
No one here knows the injuries. That's all speculation.

BTW where would they do the swab for DNA? In the banana lounge by the pool or at the hospita.......

melon....

Coach
mightypanther said:
And you would know how? Youve been raped have you?

YES..........you rotten mongrel........IF YOU MUST KNOW.

BLOODY SATISFIED SLEAZEBAG ???

BTW........do you want dates, times and details too ???

Well bad luck because it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

FRIGGIN ARROGANT MEN
Its the only way that you can know. Im sorry to hear you endured such a thing. Its not something I wish on anyone...nor is it something you have to share on a public forum with strangers. I appologise for offending you.

gaterooze

Bench
Unbelievable. Some of the people commenting here against the Bulldogs must think they're Sherlock Holmes.

I couldn't care less about the Dogs as a team, I'm completely neutral, and it amazes me how some people can derive absolute conviction from a few scant details in a newspaper, while conveniently ignoring other details.

You DON'T know the facts (nor do I), you really know extremely little of the actual case, so you're only making fools of yourselves by being so gung-ho about it all.

DJ1

Juniors
I haven't seen a full transcript of this anywhere. There are still a couple of breaks in this one so I'm not sure what's been left out. I have seen statement fragments from this taken out of context in some reports.

Police Interview

Sportsjock

Juniors
If there was an IQ survey of say 1000 fans from every club in the NRL, would it be safe to say that the Bulldogs fans would take the wooden spoon and by a long long way? ( even without losing the 37 competition points? )

Dogaholic

First Grade
Sportsjock said:
If there was an IQ survey of say 1000 fans from every club in the NRL, would it be safe to say that the Bulldogs fans would take the wooden spoon and by a long long way? ( even without losing the 37 competition points? )

:roll:

ouwet

Bench
Sportsjock said:

It's safe to say that your an idiot! :lol:

Latest posts