What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burrow

MEE

Juniors
forum.gif

^^^ The little forum little graphic from your site clearly shows the Macartney Spirit boys at NSO.

You bastards!

In all seriousness it's good what you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. A couple of hundred more members and you'd be killin it. About time someone did something about the shitty atmopsheres at League games.

OH NORF SYDNEY IS WONDERFUL!

DIEHARD

----
Yea great work The Burrow. You will be kings of Sydney when the Rabbitohs hit form and attract crowds of 30-40,000. You'll be laughing!

Tigerpete

Juniors
You guys see Bill Harrigan have a shot at you lot for your pathetic attendance figures at games??? I think to an extent he's right though, considering you got nearly 100,000 people march for your club and 36,000 back for the charity shield, by seasons end your crowds were down 8000 again.......i know thats all old news but if you dont be careful crowda are going to have a negative effect on the club in the long run.

Clevo

Juniors
The burrow is growing steadily.... we have been getting some goos attention lately.

If you liked that pic you should check out the Burrow Gallery.

Tigerpete, the crowds will come back again and we won;t have to give away 5000 free tickets to get good crowd figures like the Roosters. :)

Cheers

Who are the Maccartney Spirit Boys????

MEE

Juniors
Do you actually sign people up Northwest or do you just ask that people sit/stand with the group?

izzo

Juniors
I think The Burrow offers a membership package to fans who want to realy get into the Spirit of The Burrow. But you dont need to be a member to sit with them.

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
I think The Burrow offers a membership package to fans who want to realy get into the Spirit of The Burrow. But you dont need to be a member to sit with them.

100% correct. We offer a lifetime membership for $10. But you do not even have to be a paid member to stand and sing with the Burrow, it just helps to have a little bit of cash. We use the membership money to produce Burrow signs for advertising and membership cards for the members etc etc.

That figure of 133 is paid members. We have a lot more than that who stand and sing with us. Somewhere along the lines of 175-200.