What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cat Came Back

jed

First Grade
Chachi said:
BBQ sauce is great on egg and bacon rolls, otherwise it's the red stuff for me.

At least you know tomato sauce is pretty much based on tomatoes, whereas god knows what part of a BBQ they get that sticky brown stuff from. :sarcasm:
Most BBQ sauces are based on apples.

Anyhow..... back to Mogg.....

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
BBQ sauce is a tomato sauce variant, major ingredient is........ Tomato.

My granny made her own Tomato sauce which tasted very much like retail bbq sauce.

Anyway, I passed on this Mogg rumour to the 2ky team and they will chase him up in person and also try to get hold of Riolo(his manager).

parra pete

Referee
BSB Raiderman said:
BBQ sauce is a tomato sauce variant, major ingredient is........ Tomato.

My granny made her own Tomato sauce which tasted very much like retail bbq sauce.

Anyway, I passed on this Mogg rumour to the 2ky team and they will chase him up in person and also try to get hold of Riolo(his manager).

Any reaction from David Riolo.

Chachi

Bench
There's a report in RLW that basically echo's Pete's prediction word for word. Apparently Mogg wants to break his 3 year contract with Catalans to return "home" to the Raiders (something to do with an unhappy missus perhaps? ha ha). Anyway, Catalans wants some sort of compensation, which could include an exchange player... Deal could be done prior to June 30.

Now this is where the conspiracy theories come in...

Dobson -> Catalans for the season, returning in 2008 (to get Mogg back)
Mogg -> Raiders
Henry -> testing halves combinations to see if it's a goer.

Have I cracked the daHenry code?!?

Probably not.

brenno

Juniors
Chachi said:
There's a report in RLW that basically echo's Pete's prediction word for word. Apparently Mogg wants to break his 3 year contract with Catalans to return "home" to the Raiders (something to do with an unhappy missus perhaps? ha ha). Anyway, Catalans wants some sort of compensation, which could include an exchange player... Deal could be done prior to June 30.

Now this is where the conspiracy theories come in...

Dobson -> Catalans for the season, returning in 2008 (to get Mogg back)
Mogg -> Raiders
Henry -> testing halves combinations to see if it's a goer.

Have I cracked the daHenry code?!?

Probably not.

too bad stacey Jones is still at catalans and going ok this year. Will prob play on for another season or two i gather. Whats with people jumping to wild conclusions about dobson? Our defence on the fringes is the worst kept secret in the NRL and dobbo's defence & decision making need work.. pretty simple really

Macko8

Juniors
Nah i doubt that will happen.

Mogg if he returns to the raiders wont be back here until next season 2008.
And dobbo wont be returning to england by any means.

Latest posts