What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad

Quicksilver

Bench
Keeping Moylan @ 6 puts a lot more responsibility on Johnson to do the actual half stuff.

I’m not completely against that but it might be best to ease him back in after having so long off.

I also think Johnson generally plays better with a half that he can share the duties with. We need Moylan to hit some form and becomes a bit more threatening at the very least.

bluefox68

Staff member
Logic says STEADY ORGANISING HALFBACK and then a five-eighth who can CREATE WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN THE TEAM... Then a UTILITY X-FACTOR on the bench [Souths has this combo)...

However, we are all sick of Chad, so that colours our perceptions!

We should not be surprised to see Chad, SJ & Moyza fill these roles for the rest of the season...

We'd all like the idea of SJ running the show, but can Moylan play off that consistently? If we went with this, I would MUCH rather have Tracey as the bench utility. Chad offers nothing off the bench. He wears 7 - either for us or for the Jets...

Latest posts