What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cheating, match-fixing Aussies thread

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Whenever a New Zealand team needs an Australian team to win for them, the Aussies ALWAYS LOSE.

ALWAYS.

So come on you cheating convicts, prove me wrong and beat the Poms next week. I'm not counting on it though.

roughyed8

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Whenever a New Zealand team needs an Australian team to win for them, the Aussies ALWAYS LOSE.

ALWAYS.

So come on you cheating convicts, prove me wrong and beat the Poms next week. I'm not counting on it though.

Dont hold your breath mate, after today who do you think the aussies will want to play in the final , a rampant kiwi side or a clueless GB one:shock:.

miccle

Bench
yawn.

Australia will win next weekend, no doubt about it in my mind.

You think a hapless GB team will pull a crowd in Sydney? You think Australia wants to be in sh*te form for the final, regardless of who we face?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
miccle said:
yawn.

Australia will win next weekend, no doubt about it in my mind.

You think a hapless GB team will pull a crowd in Sydney? You think Australia wants to be in sh*te form for the final, regardless of who we face?

nah just think you're a bunch of merkins tbh

miccle said:
No worries 'bro'

Make the final even sweeter when we beat ya

Yeah exactly. I'm just waiting for the Poms to arrive onto LU after their disgraceful performance today. Makes it even sweeter knowing that need to beat us by a considerable margain to even make the final :lol:!

What did I say? "Karma's a bitch", and atm, it looks as if they won't be in the finals! :lol:!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Yeah exactly. I'm just waiting for the Poms to arrive onto LU after their disgraceful performance today. Makes it even sweeter knowing that need to beat us by a considerable margain to even make the final :lol:!

What did I say? "Karma's a bitch", and atm, it looks as if they won't be in the finals! :lol:!

They only need to win, or even draw, I believe. Kiwis are only on 2 points.

miccle

Bench
That's the point mate - GB and Kiwis are even so GB just need to draw against Aus to make the final and knock NZ out.

fourplay

Juniors
It was that blatant tonight the refs had orders to let NZL win to spark life into the series or else next w/e's game would be a dead rubber.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
fourplay said:
It was that blatant tonight the refs had orders to let NZL win to spark life into the series or else next w/e's game would be a dead rubber.

Based on 1 bad video ref call?

Fair go, I even started a thread about how the refs favoured the Kiwis, and I stand by it. But I've seen worse, and in the second half I thought Simpkins penalised the Kiwis 2 or 3 times for nothing.

Thierry Henry said:
yeah. And if GB draw, they end up on 3. Which is more than 2.

Hmm, not really fussed who we play in the final tbh.

Aus vs NZ are always good stouches, and with the issues with Mason and Fielden, us and the Poms wouldn't be too bad either.

However, going on tonight's performances, I'd rather play the Poms.

miccle

Bench
Bugger that - I'd rather play the Kiwis.

I want the best two teams in the final, and I honestly believe that's NZ and us. What's the best spectacle for the game ALWAYS comes above the outcome.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
miccle said:
Bugger that - I'd rather play the Kiwis.

I want the best two teams in the final, and I honestly believe that's NZ and us

It has to be. We've beaten GB comfortably 2 from 2. It would really be nonsensical if they made the final, which is why I'd say another Aussie loss would have to be viewed with great suspicion.