What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chloe Depreciation Thread

An41

Juniors
i have no problem with chloe, but ill also like to know what the fuss is all about :?

*ill go back into my corner*

Gene Krupa

Referee
chloe said:
Captain Krupa said:
I always laugh at my own jokes! :|
That's a sure sign of poor taste. No wonder you don't like me.

The only poor taste I have is in music and clothes.

Knowing you're a complete imbecile, that's serendipity!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chloe

Juniors
I think they only annoy me because they know I'll reply, but that's because I'm mentally tough and will always defend myself.

Gene Krupa

Referee
chloe said:
I think they only annoy me because they know I'll reply, but that's because I'm mentally tough and will always defend myself.

You need to stop this Chole!

I've laughed myself silly with your statements today.

Don't take that as a compliment. I meant that I couldn't believe that you would say such outlandish untruths!

Your "poetry" is a great example of your idioticy!

Stranger

Coach
if she was mentally saine she would be able to get along with people and stop talking her usual garbage.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I hope you're not being racist.

:lol: Racist, race? She's a minger no doubt. Yet because she's black, you have to automatically assume that's what I'm referring to, showing your insecurity about the subject. Got something to tell us chloe? Or can't we judge someone else because of their skin colour?