What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Lol so we had the same loss we have every season, and we are still the defending Premiers, and we are still the Premiership favourites, and we are still missing a number of key players..

Ignoring the fact we played a poor game against our biggest bogey side, where exactly is there reason for this thread!

Or is it that time again where opposition fans feel the need to post multiple threads whenever the Dragons lose a game because it happens so rarely?

probably sulking on jubilee ave its private for a reason :lol: you should join your fellow comrades in mediocrity bahaahahahaha 24 - 19

Jason Maher

Immortal
And here come all the usual suspects, seeing if they can gather enough brain cells between them for a flea's brain...

Fingerbang

Bench
And with the choke talk coming back, with it comes all the football geniuses....:roll:

Bring it....it made gf day 2010 so much more enjoyable.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'm going to get my LOL @ St. Merge Illamerger in whilst I still can, because they are going to lap us by fifty this weekend.

Jason Maher

Immortal
All you two are doing is removing any smidgen of a doubt that may have remained in the minds of some that you are complete and utter f**kwits and oxygen thieves.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nah it's just the annual Rugby League God's pisstake.

I don't envy Souths next week.
I do.

I'll give you the hot tip:

Souths to wipe the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for them when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
That's a pathetic post, but we've come to expect that from lowlifes like you.

+1

Does anybody else, going from RP's posts on here and other forums, get the impression that they are posted by an 18 y/o chronic masturbator who will probably have to pay for his first sexual experience? Kind of a socially geniused version of Daniel Sims from 'Angry Boys'...

Fingerbang

Bench
I do.

Souths to wip the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for then when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.
Yawn.....

+1

Does anybody else, going from RP's posts on here and other forums, get the impression that they are posted by an 18 y/o chronic masturbator who will probably have to pay for his first sexual experience? Kind of a socially geniused version of Daniel Sims from 'Angry Boys'...

You're that racist who likes to abuse & threaten women right?

Hey! How are ya bud?

See, now atleast bunniesman puts EFFORT into trolling us. Conspiracy theories such as..

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for then when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

...take a while to formulate in that brain, a massive effort considering the size of his brain could be compared with a grape.

Knightmare

Coach
Making posts to yourself on a public forum is the first sign of madness, you know. You can get help for it...

AuDragon

Juniors
I do.

Souths to wip the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

Looks like dunniesman won't be around for a few weeks after coming Sunday...
Watch out, because Inglis will take it out on you, and then say he was protecting you from yourself, but the butt hurt will be apoplectic.

cmon fellas, time to round up the plebs hiding in Oki Choki Avenue and make them show their faces. You can all dish it out but can't cop it in return it seems

Latest posts