What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

little_aza

Juniors
So what if the Raiders beat the Dragons tonight? The Raiders beat the Storm at AAMI Park earlier in the year, and they're certainly not choking. One game doesn't define a season - St George are still the benchmark, and are still the team to beat.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Looks like dunniesman won't be around for a few weeks after coming Sunday...
Watch out, because Inglis will take it out on you, and then say he was protecting you from yourself, but the butt hurt will be apoplectic.
I'll be around. Celebrating. As GI, the best centre in the world, absolutely destroys the man who at his absolute best is a pale imitation of Big Game.

GI to dominate Gasnier. As Gaz will be too busy deciding on which boardies go best with his eyes for his long vacation he'll take right after the 2nd or 3rd week of September.

An in form Sutton to dominate the down syndromed pre-pubescent child in a Dragons jersey...aka Jamie Soward (and I apologise to the down syndrome community for bringing them into disrepute by comparing them to Soward).

Souths to win 34-18

Jason Maher

Immortal
You've got to hand it to RP and bhP. No matter how many times they get owned, they keep coming back for more.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So what if the Raiders beat the Dragons tonight? The Raiders beat the Storm at AAMI Park earlier in the year, and they're certainly not choking. One game doesn't define a season - St George are still the benchmark, and are still the team to beat.
Its one thing to lose a fluke game early in the year when you're still figuring out things. But losing against a team way way way below you on the ladder with no origin to blame it on or March/April greenness. No excuses. The Dragons have packed it in.

I'm calling a Brisbane v Manly GF. Manly to win.

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't envy Souths next week.

this...it's gonna get ugly. aka hilarious.

I do.

I'll give you the hot tip:

Souths to wipe the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for them when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.

lulz....you have to be a pisstake account dead set...

owned? lol. Hey maybe if you said it enough it'd come true.

The only things being "owned" is your team by the Raiders and your supporters as a whole, f**kwit

Ulysseus

Bench
We will see with Souths next week then.

just out of curiosity, if Canberra have the music in them then why don't they use it every week?
If they could do that then they wouldn't be sitting where they are now.

Ulysseus

Bench
It is weird to try and read a thread where the originator and resident f**kwit are on your ignore list.

that is all.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
St George are still the benchmark, and are still the team to beat.

No they are not. Melbourne are 5 points ahead of St.Merge. The Melbourne Storm are the benchmark and the team to beat. Melbourne will be specials to crush the Merge in a few weeks.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No they are not. Melbourne are 5 points ahead of St.Merge. The Melbourne Storm are the benchmark and the team to beat. Melbourne will be specials to crush the Merge in a few weeks.

I would consider the Storm to be the benchmark on the field if they were also the benchmark in lawful book keeping. :sarcasm:

natheel

Coach
Ad much as I hate St George Illawarra I hate BHP more!!!

f**k off merkin

And I am sick of these lol@ (insert club here) threads

There will only be one lol@50uth$ thread u can't replicate it!!!

BHP get the f**k off the Internet

Southernsaint

Staff member
I assume that the reason for the delay on the "choke" posts was the server issue earlier today.

Thought it would've been up a few seconds after Dugan's try.

natheel

Coach
I do.

I'll give you the hot tip:

Souths to wipe the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for them when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.

Dragons r going to f**king smash souths!!!! Dumb merkin

Matt23

Staff member
I am sick of these lol@ (insert club here) threads

There will only be one lol@50uth$ thread u can't replicate it!!!

BHP get the f**k off the Internet
x2, also RP you can also get the f**k off the Internet too