What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

natheel

Coach
With the increasing amount of d-bag trolls on here I'm really starting to get over this forum

Some r funny like bunniesman coz he's just f**king stupid

But there r too many at the moment that r just literally infuriating me

There r hardly any decent conversations or civilized disagreements on here

RABK

Referee
lol @ RP + BHP owning everyone. If you don't think it's trolling you are an idiot.

meh.ro7434.jpg

LatK7

First Grade
Does anyone remember last year when Canberra beat Saints pretty well...round 24 was it?

They choked so badly they won the Premiership.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yep, the choke is on..

I've put my jersey and merch up on ebay and have booked a holiday for the 2nd half of september.

Such a shame as i had high hopes this year..

whall15

Coach
If the 50uff$ play as bad as they did against the Warriors it will be close to triple-figures.

woodyk2

First Grade
Im still amazed the Raiders won it especially after their 1st half which was...well....pathetic. Soward kicked the field goal and i got up saying ''ok thats it'' and went and did other things...came back and ''what the?''. Soward missing 3 shots at goal didnt help.

thommo4pm

Coach
Sowards missed shot near the posts at half time was crucial.
Would have taken the field goal out of play completely for both sides.

mongoose

Coach
This happened last year and Dragons still won he premiership, i'm sure they are not worried.

The Bennet Dragons are 0/4 against canberra - pretty unbeleivable.

user_nat

Coach
Dragons are just lucky that the Raiders only make the finals every other year. Unlike our bogey team that we met in 6 straight finals series (lost 5/6).

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
I do.

I'll give you the hot tip:

Souths to wipe the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for them when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.

This post shows why your the biggest twat on LU. Your team just got mauled in a nine try romp, and you come out with this tripe. Moronic!

Does anyone remember last year when Canberra beat Saints pretty well...round 24 was it?

They choked so badly they won the Premiership.

They won the comp because Campo done his ACL.

Like Bennett said, they dodged a bullet.

...actually it was more like they dodged a WMD.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
cast your mind back to when you were at school..

there was always that weedy little smart arse kid that no-one liked..

he'd always be running around groups of people, repeating the same stuff trying to get a laugh or a rise out of everyone, hoping they'd be friends with him (but everyone really just couldn't stand him..)

well, he's still around:

24-19 bahaahahaha suck it losers

24 - 19 baahahahahahahaha Dugan the Dragon slayer

baahahahahaha 24 - 19 bitch read it and weep

24 - 19 keep the tears coming mmmmmm red v TEARS

probably sulking on jubilee ave its private for a reason :lol: you should join your fellow comrades in mediocrity bahaahahahaha 24 - 19

yet another peanut who has now made it onto my ignore list.. he joins the esteemed ranks of raiders_premiers, galeforce, randy marsh etc..

Dragons are struggling ATM and really it could go either way, that being said I'd be very suprised if they weren't pumped for atleast this week and took the bunnies to town.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There r hardly any decent conversations or civilized disagreements on here

i concur..

did you read the front page of the australian financial review this morning? i find it scary, yet fascinating, at the potential further decline of the US financial market, which will quite possibly mean the end of the US as a dominant superpower and see a move in market forces to china & india..

Latest posts