What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Jason Maher

Immortal
will Dragon do hokey pokey at the okey chokey again this weekend?

Well, Oki haven't sonsored us since 2008, and we're not playing at Kogarah, but still, even if we lose we'll be ahead of your piece of shit club with a superior differential (you know, scoring more points than we concede, that sort of thing).

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Keep choking dragqueens.
It's great to see the worst fans in the comp whinge with such vigor.
You will now suck for years. And it's gonna be great.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Keep choking dragqueens.
It's great to see the worst fans in the comp whinge with such vigor.
You will now suck for years. And it's gonna be great.

What precisely have we done to deserve the title of the "worst fans in the comp"?

And how on earth could you possibly know what will transpire next year and following?

betcats

Referee
IMO your the most arrogant fans going round. The dragons seem to think they're gods gift to rugby league or something.

HowHigh

Coach
Hey come on, how much shit did we cop for being chokers all those years? We deserve the right to have bragged a bit after the winning the comp last year.
It was pretty nice for a few months where nobody could say shit, but now its back to the same old chokers tag (warrented or not....not imo) lol...oh well all a bit of fun

Hutty1986

Immortal
IMO your the most arrogant fans going round. The dragons seem to think they're gods gift to rugby league or something.

:lol: What bullsh*t. We won sweet f*ck all for decades mate and justifiably celebrated, it's just blatant sour grapes on your behalf.

betcats

Referee
Hey come on, how much shit did we cop for being chokers all those years? We deserve the right to have bragged a bit after the winning the comp last year.
It was pretty nice for a few months where nobody could say shit, but now its back to the same old chokers tag (warrented or not....not imo) lol...oh well all a bit of fun

lol you copped plenty but my opinion was formed long before you won the final last year.

Doesnt really matter, i wouldnt call you the worst fans, in fact id probably rate you guys as some of the best fans going round in terms of game attendence and passion etc. Your just arrogant pricks as well.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I like these raiders fans, top blokes.

You're relatively new here, so I'll offer some advice. I wouldn't be seen agreeing with Raiders_Premiers, and I certainly wouldn't be implying you like them. It's generally frowned upon by all and sundry around these parts.

I think the general consensus is that RP has an IQ lower than a goldfish.

betcats

Referee
:lol: What bullsh*t. We won sweet f*ck all for decades mate and justifiably celebrated, it's just blatant sour grapes on your behalf.

Your right Hutty, you know me better then I know myself, I havent thought Dragons are arrogant all these years, I was just blinded by the sour grapes ive been sucking on all season. GTFOH.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Your right Hutty, you know me better then I know myself, I havent thought Dragons are arrogant all these years, I was just blinded by the sour grapes ive been sucking on all season. GTFOH.

oh-no-you-didnt.jpg