What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
lol you copped plenty but my opinion was formed long before you won the final last year.

Doesnt really matter, i wouldnt call you the worst fans, in fact id probably rate you guys as some of the best fans going round in terms of game attendence and passion etc. Your just arrogant pricks as well.

Its not arrogance betcats.

Its just that we're better than everyone else.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You spelt it right the 1st time...........:lol:

homo.

Wassup Fourex? Got you tix and tissues for Locky's last regular season game next week? Or are you banned after pissing in that seat at the Origin?

And there's no such word as spelt, its spelled. You back f**k Queenslanders can be as dumb as you like but don't bring that buck toothed, slack jawed shit in here you tool.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Warriors choked - 10-0 up and they fecked it up...

How mad is that?

Plus the Sharks were winning before giving up a lead. How many other teams lost after giving up a lead this month? Dumb oppo supporters. Just dumb.

I like the Warriors, they played well but were simply beaten on the day... good luck in the semis. :thumn

HowHigh

Coach
Don't forget the Knights and Rabbitohs who were also leading at some point in their games. Two more chokes there.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Lol @ St Choke fans trying to put the choke tag on someone else. St merge will always be known as chokers just as Melbourne will always be known as cheats.. Choke fans are getting nervous finals footy in near, you must be all shitting bricks

Latest posts