What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Hutty1986

Immortal
This is just gold.
I can't believe there are still Dragons fans out there that still think they're a hope.
Listen closely dick wads you have NO chance!

Thaks for clearing that up Chocco! I can't wait until you take on Floyd Mayweather!

HowHigh

Coach
NO CHANCE.
Dragqeens are gone. The party didn't last that long did it?
Get ready for a long wait. The sharks will win a premiership before the chokers next one.
lol
another loser who only ever posts negative things about the dragons
keep trying CHUMP

betcats

Referee
Looking forward to seeing if Bennet has learned the Heimlich maneuvoure yet. Hopefully not, i f**ken hate the dragons.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
NO CHANCE.
Dragqeens are gone. The party didn't last that long did it?
Get ready for a long wait. The sharks will win a premiership before the chokers next one.

But what a party its been. The silverware. WOW. So much of it. More than you've ever seen. Its been beautiful.

The trophy cabinet sure has been choking. Bursting at the seams.

Still a long way to go yet. Its obviously down to 7 teams because we'll just be making the numbers up, but there's still a long way t go.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
But what a party its been. The silverware. WOW. So much of it. More than you've ever seen. Its been beautiful.

The trophy cabinet sure has been choking. Bursting at the seams.

Still a long way to go yet. Its obviously down to 7 teams because we'll just be making the numbers up, but there's still a long way t go.

One trophy? WOOOOOW!
Shit you are easy pleased. Get ready for a dry patch but keep fighting it's very entertaining.

Hutty1986

Immortal
One trophy? WOOOOOW!
Shit you are easy pleased. Get ready for a dry patch but keep fighting it's very entertaining.

Speaking of fighting, do you think your recent triumphs over an array of quality, world-class boxers has cemented your status as the best pugilistic powerhouse since Ali?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Cmon shitty and you too knobbs. You blokes can do better than that.
If you need inspiration to find words to insult me just watch any one of your pathetic clubs matches over the last 5 WEEKS. Keep dying that slow death it's awesome watching you pair of softies gasping for one last breath.

counterpuncher

Juniors
Cmon shitty and you too knobbs. You blokes can do better than that.
If you need inspiration to find words to insult me just watch any one of your pathetic clubs matches over the last 5 WEEKS. Keep dying that slow death it's awesome watching you pair of softies gasping for one last breath.

Not sure there is a denominator low enough or common enough for world beaters like this.

Latest posts