What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

fred95

Juniors
meh, raiders always win in canberra. it's a sign of how much they're struggling that they hadn't lapped saints by the 60th minute.

(although it is bloody funny)
Did you think itn was funny in the second half, when the Canberra forwards ran roughshod through the middle of the tiring saints pack.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I couldn't care Less if you ran into the Fowl in the Finals. It's our Mob who will derail your season and ultimately End it when we beat you in the Finals!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ooo, that sounds really interesting! But just a couple of things.. you need to make the top 8 to make the finals. And we'd be delighted to play Souffs if you guys ever make the top 8 in the enxt 50 years or so (unlikely)

Raiders always beat the Dragons at home. :?

I don't think they'll win the comp this year but they'll certainly be in the mix. Probably give Souths a hiding next week too.

Fingerbang

Bench
Yes now the Cowards no what it is like to Have everyone Laugh at them.

Learn to Laugh at yourselfs, Cowards!
Thing is.....these people stop laughing at Dragons a week later when the real team turns up. Everyone just keeps laughing at lol@50uffs week after week, year after year. The fun just never stops.....kinda like a slinky all those years ago.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Also, it's easy to forget we were missing our captain and halfback, best prop and lock last night.

Would love to see if Melbourne would 'choke' without Cronk, Sika Manu and Adam Blair.

Or Manly without Daly, Watmough and King.
Asotasi, Stuart, Geddes, Burgess, Taylor, Lowe.

Our entire first choice starting forward pack except our hooker, plus our first prop off the bench. Including 3 of our top 4 or 5 overall players. All gone for extended periods this year. And yet if we dare to use the injuries excuse everyone jumps down our throat. So excuse me while we don't feel sorry for you for your relatively minor injury list.

Fien

Juniors
Raiders always beat the Dragons at home. :?

I don't think they'll win the comp this year but they'll certainly be in the mix. Probably give Souths a hiding next week too.

Yeah Right. We'll be giving them a Hiding. You saw what Dugan did to them, just wait until Wesser carves them up.

Wesser >>> Dugan.

Fingerbang

Bench

Our entire first choice starting forward pack except our hooker, plus our first prop off the bench. Including 3 of our top 4 or 5 overall players. All gone for extended periods this year. And yet if we dare to use the injuries excuse everyone jumps down our throat. So excuse me while we don't feel sorry for you for your relatively minor injury list.
They were discussing teams who are in contention for finals most years....not lol@50uffs.

Gippsy

Bench
Have I mised something here? Does the Raiders beating the reigning premiers make them the current premiers?

Hutty1986

Immortal

lol

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Oh yeah, we're absolutely farked.

Please write us off.

Please.

Grats to the Raiders. Great win. Bring on Souths and whoever else.

Biscuits

Juniors
saints have only won three games since round 10. Only parra and the titans have won less games in the same period.

Guvner

First Grade
saints have only won three games since round 10. Only parra and the titans have won less games in the same period.

We have also been without Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Soward, Hornby, Creagh, Scott and Young for large sections of that period.

baAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT ALL THE SOOKS! nearly as sooky as when they stormed off the field last night. Weyman gave the post match interview WEYMAN! who hadn't been on the field since 20 minutes ROFLMAO! CRY CRY CRY

Latest posts