What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Fingerbang

Bench
Had a chuckle at BM saying his Bunnies will play the same or more finals games this year as the Dragons. There is no best of the rest finals series in NRL.....only Nearly Sport RL.

Saints fan

Juniors
Full credit to Canberra, they came home with a wet sail last night and we probably got a little bit complacent in the second half and thought it was another second half like Cronulla last week. A loss like that should rid us of any complacency now.
As for our season being over, no way. Bennett will ensure we get back to our best and hopefully give the Rabbitohs a touch up on the weekend

ellskimore

Juniors
A well played game by the Raiders as always against us. I even laughed at the end because I just cannot believe this keeps happening. It is spooky.
As for all this lol@merge business, that is really rich. We know we are in a good position come finals and it is only too fitting that the thread-makers team were the team defeated in the GF by us and now fighting to fend off the spoon.
Its just a sign of his own insecurity. Let him enjoy any little victory he can get it....even if they dont come from his own team because they aren't giving him much at all.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
roads-merge-ahead.jpg

pennywise.gif

A well played game by the Raiders as always against us. I even laughed at the end because I just cannot believe this keeps happening. It is spooky.
As for all this lol@merge business, that is really rich. We know we are in a good position come finals and it is only too fitting that the thread-makers team were the team defeated in the GF by us and now fighting to fend off the spoon.
Its just a sign of his own insecurity. Let him enjoy any little victory he can get it....even if they dont come from his own team because they aren't giving him much at all.

Spot on.

I didn't quite laugh though, it was more of a wry smile, then furious head shaking and outbursts of swearing in disbelief.

The OP is the most obvious troll. He has little football knowledge, even about his own supposed team and offers nothing. Best to put on the ignore list I think.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I do.

I'll give you the hot tip:

Souths to wipe the floor with Dragons this week. We got them just as their starting their stumble as they get closer to September (last year was a fluke).

They're done. They've lost their confidence. They know their coach spends half his day on his next pet project, their 2 biggest stars (Boyd and Gasnier) don't have enough love for the team to bother playing for them when Uncle Wayne leaves and will retire rather than play for them with just any coach.

Their two big names have checked out for the season and that attitude has affected the rest of them.

Dragons to lose to Souths this week. Dragons to lose in week 1 and week 2 of the finals as Wayne is seen in the coaches box booking his ticket to Newy while Gaz is seen on the sidelines packing his bags for Bali.

BunniesMan is putting it on the record here and now. Dragons are finished for 2011. Souths to win as many or more finals games in 2011 than Dragons.

There are over 6000 posts on this forum deriding your joke of a club. There are people outside this forum who are laughing at your club on foxsports, independent club forums, Facebook and Twitter. You don't have the right to pay out on any team, not now, not ever.

Let me spell it out for you. Your club is the joke of the league. They just got belted 48-16 by a team that showed what it takes to compete in the NRL finals series. So get off the metho, wash your hoodie, brush your teeth and think twice before you pay out on another club.

Because you may say "we've got this", but in reality we know that your club has got nothing.

sting

Bench
They won the comp because Campo done his ACL.

Like Bennett said, they dodged a bullet.

...actually it was more like they dodged a WMD.

Agreed.

Thank goodness the raiders choked massively last year, they definitely would have been premiers otherwise

Hutty1986

Immortal
Agreed.

Thank goodness the raiders choked massively last year, they definitely would have been premiers otherwise

:lol: Bobby's like a poor man's skeepe, with delusion and misguided arrogance thrown in for good measure

The funniest thing of all is the supporters from three clubs in particular Souths, Raiders and Roosters call the Dragons chokers well have you seen your own clubs lately the irony isn't lost on me at all.

Souths if you got some one like Crown who sits their with this idiot look on his face and does the whole thumbs up thumbs down crap goes to show your club is run by children no matter how much tradition you have Souths will always be a blip on the map.

The Raiders for all the great young talent they produce and poorly run and poorly coached thats what you get when you give jobs to the boys the Dragons did it and learned from that mistake will you club learn I highly doubt that.

Oh and last and not least the Roosters pathetic club full of grubs who seem to think they can do and say anything and no one will notice sorry to say everyone does sure they made the GF but now they will be lucky not to get the spoon.

Before you go sprouting off that the Dragons are this and that have a look at your own back yard theres alot more crap piled up there.

Latest posts