What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleanout list

Stagger eel

Staff member
Avenger mate neither of those two will make bugger all difference, unfortunately in all honesty.Williams had a exceptional year last year on the end of sweeping backline movements to score tries, he would be ineffective on the back of ours.Delaney is put through the gaps by prince and is no better a player then he was with us, and infact is comparable to ben smith in many facets

I think Frog is twice the player that Ben is atm...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed Stags, i never had much of a wrap on him when he was here. But he has improved out of sight under a bloke who i think is a very good coach.

butch82

Juniors
my old mans fav player is one n cayless.and after the game last night he even said this blokes gota go..he was very ordinary...offers no drive at all...

Sparky 74

Juniors
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

Now if Parra gets them off the books
Why cant Parra try & resign

Glen Morrison - Hindy was at his best with Morrison by his side
Tahu worlds - best centre
Karmichael Hunt - can play anywhere except 2 row & prop
John Morris - back up hooker
& a good prop

The Colonel

Immortal
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

Now if Parra gets them off the books
Why cant Parra try & resign

Glen Morrison - Hindy was at his best with Morrison by his side
Tahu worlds - best centre
Karmichael Hunt - can play anywhere except 2 row & prop
John Morris - back up hooker
& a good prop

We can try and get them off our books and some of them are even off contract. However, if they don't want to leave or we can't find a club to take over their contracts then their contracts still have to be paid for a start.

Secondly, Morrison has suffered some major injuries in his last two years in England and is still under contract to the Bulls. Tahu may be a possibility but it is unlikely we will be able to afford him. Hunt will go to Japan and is even a less likely signing given the salary cap worries and as for Morris, he'd be a step backwards.

Avenger

Immortal
We can try and get them off our books and some of them are even off contract. However, if they don't want to leave or we can't find a club to take over their contracts then their contracts still have to be paid for a start.

Secondly, Morrison has suffered some major injuries in his last two years in England and is still under contract to the Bulls. Tahu may be a possibility but it is unlikely we will be able to afford him. Hunt will go to Japan and is even a less likely signing given the salary cap worries and as for Morris, he'd be a step backwards.

Who would you offload ?

Avenger

Immortal
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

They can all go !!!!!!

I've just added Inu and Robson . Funny how the players in the list have not made me change my mind. Maybe Joe G for $80K can stay.

dazeely

First Grade
Can't believe Joe is in the list. Other than that it looks on the money.

Inu looks pedestrian. Get him on the wing ffs. Tataui brings enthusiasm but lacks quality. Much like Finch mould. Tatauis defence can be strong but then woeful the very next tackle.

Latest posts