What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The coach.

Diesel

Referee
Unsure why at bout 50th minute he took off Mateo, Matilino, Liliman and pretty sure Packer. Think parker possibly injured tho. But this is when broncos got a bit of a roll on n scored 2 tries. Our pack was small and inexperienced. He needs to sort out bench rotation better IMO. Keep the foot on the throat.

Perhaps when you are up by 30 you rest some of the bigger guys? There's some top 4 teams coming up in the next few weeks

Penrose11

Juniors
Yeah I understand that but still think he couldv used bench better. I think mateo and matulino should never be*on the *bench at same time. Both natural leaders who inspire the other younger or inexperienced players. If they're off then I guess that leaves Elijah 'look at my one hand pass' Taylor to lead the ship. :crazy:

Latest posts