What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cocktail (and Spirits) Thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
I think silver or lighter aged ones. Depending how much tequila flavour you want. I like a Reposado, blanco is the cleanest, anejo is too strong (and a waste).

Cuervo is probably the standard but I find it very astringent esp the silver. It's been a long time but if the ones you can regularly find, Espolon or El Jimador are decent

Got the El Jimador as it was a bit cheaper than the Espolon and thought it the first couple of Margis are stuffed up it wont matter as much. Will be interesting to see how long till they are made though now seeing we have all the ingredients, wont be tonight though as it is a school night for me with work tomorrow.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Better half first attempt at making Margarita's, bloody decent, wouldn't be unhappy if i was served it an a pub or club. Have to work more on salting the glass properly though.
The saltiness of the home made guacamole, marinated artichokes and caper berries are a great foil for it. Very happy.

20240309_184553_resized.jpg