What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

shiznit

Coach
Been stuck in a hospital bed all week so FINALLY got to binge a few shows on the IPad

one of which… Gen V… f**kING AMAZING!

The Boys universe is so f**king good I almost want them to bring out a feature film.

Everything about the spin-off is brilliant… from the funny moments to the meta moments to the action scenes…

it was kinda what new mutants should have been in a lot of ways.

best thing about it is it did something very rare for a spin-off… it left me absolutely pumped for not just season 2 of Gen V but also for the next season of the Boys.

brilliant!

shiznit

Coach
Don’t know if anyone’s watched What if season 2… it’s actually a hell of a series.

Highlight for mine was the Hela story… Then there’s the weird 1600’s avengers story which was pretty funny.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The Marvels. I know Marvel has been a bit down on quality lately but geez. I thought this was really bad. First half hour was ok, thought it was building to something good, then it just goes off the rails and comes up with shit out of nowhere that was just cringeworthy.
Defintely not for me.

Latest posts