What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Countdown Thread!

eskimo joe said:
I just pre ordered nrl 2003 on ps2 at the gameswizards in canberra. I was told that the game might come out on december 16. Also i was told that Sidhe/Hes are only making enough to cover the pre orders is this true?
Mario, could you answer this please?
Surley it's not true, BigW target etc would want some and they don't take pre-orders.
If you have pre ordered it and they tell you they don't have enough to fill your order then tell them to stick it and go to a department store.
Games Wizards have told you this so you pre order it with them.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
Blunty said:
surely if we're getting close to 3 weeks away that they'd announce something official.

That's what i thought but with the game still being at sony i say anything about the release date until it is back, which i believe is goign to be AT LEAST the end of the week, maybe next monday, tuesday we will hear something official with regard to the release date.

Blunty

Juniors
ParraMatt said:

You stole my line ParraMatt. Oh well, I'm thinking that another 6 days on that and we should be right, so I am starting a new one. This will end on the 12th of December.

22 DAYS

nz_kid

Juniors
If it dident pass agian then they would have to resubmit it back to sony. It would also get delayed by about 5 weeks.

If it does get passed i will be a very happy man. Hoever if it dosent pass i would be really p***ed off.

Kasper

Bench
Princess Ange said:
-33 days :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

and kingy, where's that ducky gone??? :( he was cool...
I dunno i took it down to put another pic on. But then I forgot to save the website for it. Now I don't have the pic and I want my duck back :x :evil: .

TripleM

Juniors
KINGLING said:
why 11am? I am pretty sure shops open before 11am.

getting it delivered to my house. tho no idea what time it would be delivered, gpstore.co.nz replied to me saying they usually ship it out the day before release so we get it that day..