What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cowboys chances

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I think they'd be hyped a bit more of they still had Tariq Sims playing. All the talk was around him and Taumololo around the start of the year. Right now, they're just getting the job done without him. They'll be there at the end.

broncos2010

Juniors
They will lose games in the forward pack in the finals they just don't reall have any class in the 2nd row besides cooper the rest are rubbish and the bench is just LOL.

Sleep

Juniors
Tariq is due back in the next few weeks. As long as his match fitness isn't too far off he'll be a huge boost for them come the finals.

I thought Segeyaro was 100% done for the year. Didn't at all realise there was a chance he'd be back in the finals.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can't see them winning one with Thurston in the team, as crazy as it sounds.

You can get away with it in regular season, but comes finals, Thurston is gonna have a massive bullseye on him, & lettuce be reality, he's all they got in attack.

The only way I can see them winning it is if their forwards dominate every finals matchj. Can't see that happening.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The problem with the Cowboys is they seem to go through periods of losses in previous seasons. They just don't seem to be as stable under pressure but let's wait until September and see what they offer in the games that matter.

firechild

First Grade
Manly v Cows GF would be good, we have a pretty tidy record against them in finals matches. 28-6 in 2007 and 42-6 in 2011. Having said that, they are one of the few sides that really concern me. If they get on a roll they can be devastating on their day as they showed against the Warriors.

Loudstrat

Coach
I reckon another thing. Right now, North Queensland are Queenslands strongest club. They have unearthed greater talent in the pack in the last 5 seasons that Brisbane have.

Brisbane are goneskis.

mongoose

Coach
They have a terrific roster and should really be up there with Bulldogs, Storm, Manly and Souths however their defence is a few rungs below those teams. Henry coached sides just dont aim up in defence. When he was at the Raiders our defence was a huge issue as well. Still is obviously...