What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

Correct ResDog and your turn.
We have the same web page in mind. Check your email.
No worries about not revealing the link. :)
In regards to your question about pictures; I got an album load but nothing on the computer. If anyone can tell me how to convert it, I'd be more than happy to post some in the pictures section of this board.
Regards mate.

O

ozbash

steven boock/bok/bock
emembarrassed.gif

imported_JoeD

Juniors
No and no, I'd like to point out that the question breaks the 15 year rule and the record in question is the 'all time' test record not just the NZ record.

imported_midas

Juniors
If you,re into reclaiming expats,Joe we are prepared to let you have Russell Crowe and Joh Bjelke-Petersen back,too.
Haven,t got any books with me at the moment solets try a general rules question.
Umpires warn bowlers and also batsmen for running on "the danger area".Anyone know what is regarded as "the danger area"?

Danger Area
The danger area on the pitch, which must be protected from damage by a bowler, shall be regarded by the umpires as the area contained by an imaginary line 4 feet/1.22 m from the popping crease, and parallel to it, and within two imaginary and parallel lines drawn down the pitch from points on that line 1 foot/30.48 cm on either side of the middle stump.
'fan-baller

C

CyberKev

Richie Richardson (WI)

Of course, what he really meant to say was...

"This is the weakest team I've played in."