What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The David Klemmer Appreciation Thread.

Jono078

Referee
I thought Parr was a way out for Gardner. He could admit he has no clue but still have ultimate control.
Reports are that Parr was on the radar for a few years. The question I have is, if that was so, why didn't we fill the position some time ago?
It seems like crunch time to me.
NRL 360 said when we couldn't get Parr back then, that's when we gave Bedsey his role.

Old dog

Juniors
Trouble with lack of genuine facts, truth, clarity it is easy for all of us to blame, make up facts, tell it like it’s from a reliable source when in fact none of us have a clue due to lack of transparency.
Its all to much to believe or even understand, the longer it goes the more clouded it becomes
I would love the truth and the facts but alas they are not available

Alex28

Coach
NRL 360 said when we couldn't get Parr back then, that's when we gave Bedsey his role.
There was really not too much I could argue with on NRL 360 tonight. Culture is terrible, the Knights players have always been big fish in a small pond, senior players aren’t setting the example for the younger players to follow, club management is naive, AOB needs to be a lot tougher on behaviour within the club.

Jono078

Referee
The Big Fish, Small Pond thing seems to be a big issue here, for a while now, and I have no idea how you fix it.

The players get paid so well they probably feel like kings here and not only that, the town shows strong support no matter what.

Previous generation may have been crazy out on the town but at least they had a play-hard party-hard mentality.

There was really not too much I could argue with on NRL 360 tonight. Culture is terrible, the Knights players have always been big fish in a small pond, senior players aren’t setting the example for the younger players to follow, club management is naive, AOB needs to be a lot tougher on behaviour within the club.
Funnily enough this was also said about the Broncos when playing under Siebold

We all know what hole that took them down and just how painful it was for them to claw out of

Reflector

Juniors
The Big Fish, Small Pond thing seems to be a big issue here, for a while now, and I have no idea how you fix it.

The players get paid so well they probably feel like kings here and not only that, the town shows strong support no matter what.

Previous generation may have been crazy out on the town but at least they had a play-hard party-hard mentality.
Similar issue for the Cowboys for many years.

The right coach encourages accountability in the squad and this translates into the right attitude with results that match. Having a once in a generation halfback helps as well...

macavity

Referee
Let’s pool our money and hire an old woman to follow them around with a bell yelling out SHAME

might make us feel better at least

Yosh

Coach
If we are trying to get rid of Klemmer to free up $800k so Parr can work some recruitment magic, then maybe it'll work out okay.

Knight Tales

Juniors
I still feel Parr is going to see this challenge as exactly what he wants in his career. If he manages to turn this around he will achieve legendary status in the game:

Jono078

Referee
It's gotta be something that vented up in Knowles, surely a one off name call wouldn't make you do that.

I don't know if we'll ever know the full story but I'm not believing a lot of what's been reported in the last 72 hours.