What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The David Klemmer Appreciation Thread.

Yosh

Coach
Been loving his stuff. Promised to bring metres and aggression to the team and has brought it in spades.

Loved how he bullied Tariq after the late hit on Pearce. Teams used to bully us but no more. Klemmer is the biggest, baddest, bestest bully out there. He is so good he even has Josh King playing well.

Been a godsend and is a pleasure watching him in the red and blue!

Zoidberg

First Grade
He’s been doing exactly what we need him to do. Now we just need a few more players doing the same

Knight Vision

First Grade
Loved how he bullied Tariq after the late hit on Pearce
This brought a tear of joy to my eye, I noticed Dsaf followed his lead with this. They also put a hit on Korbin that was gold . It hurt to see us bullied the last few years.

The Klemmernator is an deadset ALPHA male and looks bloody good in red and blue. It's a dream to have him in Newy.

Yosh

Coach
This brought a tear of joy to my eye, I noticed Dsaf followed his lead with this. They also put a hit on Korbin that was gold . It hurt to see us bullied the last few years.

The Klemmernator is an deadset ALPHA male and looks bloody good in red and blue. It's a dream to have him in Newy.

Gavet and Glasby have also been great. Gavet and Klemmer starting means we won't lose the power battle at the start of games.

With a rotation of Klemmer, Gavet, Dan Saifiti and Saulo, we won't lose the middle battle against most teams.

Burwood

Bench
This is a blessing in disguise. Been saying since the covid rule changes that our top 3 props are all too similar and not suited to the modern game. One needs to go and this gives us an easy out (and reportedly an extra $900,000 in the salary cap to spend in 2023).

Bartwah

Juniors
Different circumstances but not unheard of, Brandon Smith literally got interviewed yesterday and was saying Bellamy had him train by himself for 3 weeks

Yosh

Coach
I think I heard our senior player group has an issue with the club at the moment. Anyone else hear the same?

Bartwah

Juniors
Something deeper is going on for sure. Sooner Gardner is gone the better (which I think is the reason Parr is coming?). I bleed red and blue, but Jesus it’s hard to try and justify becoming a member next year. I kind of hope people go to the NRLW game in a couple of weeks and then walk out before the mens game starts

macavity

Referee
Something deeper is going on for sure. Sooner Gardner is gone the better (which I think is the reason Parr is coming?). I bleed red and blue, but Jesus it’s hard to try and justify becoming a member next year. I kind of hope people go to the NRLW game in a couple of weeks and then walk out before the mens game starts

need a few hundred signs saying “at least our girls have a go”

I thought Parr was a way out for Gardner. He could admit he has no clue but still have ultimate control.
Reports are that Parr was on the radar for a few years. The question I have is, if that was so, why didn't we fill the position some time ago?
It seems like crunch time to me.

Latest posts