What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Delay will Be No More

Sideline Eye

Juniors
....when Ricky omits Dykes from his team after the bye week.
That was the mail for the Souths game.
Enough was enough....then he was benched.
Hi ho Hi ho, its off to England early he might go.

jc155776

Coach
I wish him gone but without any malice.

Hope England is grand for him and he gets enough money to keep his family comfrotable.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes I noticed that too SLE.Someone got hooked.

Only back on after desperation and lack of meat pies,

Bad timing for the monotorium.

BWNB

First Grade
Hope this is true, don't get me wrong i used to like him but enough is enough. Best of luck in England Dykes

Nullajet

Juniors
not before he let in a couple of tries though....

Geeez we need to find a creative player.....remember when we had one a couple of years ago.....thats right he was in green and red today

Quigs

Immortal
Has he got room in his bags for one more.... he is only a little bloke

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

sladden road

Juniors
this change is desparately needed..bring up watts and leave 5+2 there cause 9-3 is missing many tackles and looking worse week by week..let him go to england and earn the bucks release him now and well have 100k or so up our sleeve

Nullajet

Juniors
no, spider, you can be credited with it through poor positioning in the defensive line even though it may not be marked down as a missed tackle...Dykes did it twice!!

Since 73

First Grade
Certainly appreciate having that insight SLE if true.

hmmmmm, while Dykes is a better option at 7 than the other bloke, at least the coach is starting to put the broom thru the place.

This means his frame of mind and attitude is changing.
He knows our season is actually going down the toilet and will get rid of the causes.

The best thing about this attitude - if he is consistent - is Noddy's time is nigh.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I love the bloke but he's playing constapated atm.

Hows Zac Mullane been in PL? He's been in the team for a few weeks now but I've never seen him play or know what he looks like?

spider

Coach
Nullajet said:
no, spider, you can be credited with it through poor positioning in the defensive line even though it may not be marked down as a missed tackle...Dykes did it twice!!

Inferno

Coach
I won't believe it until the team actually runs out minus Dykes next week.

I did notice he got hooked though, who was playing 5/8 after that?

Nullajet

Juniors
Bird I believe....speaking of him...how bad did that arm incident look...i thought for sure he was going to have a dislocation the way that went!!