What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Surely

Post Whore
Yesterday was especially good.
Saw a bloke with his hand up a chicks arse outside a pub last night.
She was casually talking to her friends and a bouncer while he was have a rummage around.
It was bizarre.
Good sort in a little dress.

She wasn’t bad either

Looking for his watch ?

Generalzod

Immortal
r0_0_5500_3092_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/...but-playground-site-rejected/?cs=1507#slide=1

jc155776

Coach
Playground would have taken up valuable high rise space. Needs to be bigger. With more concrete. Make it so large it shadows over the whole suburb like the Eye of Mordor.

Ads

First Grade
Good news for the club. They'll milk some serious coin from the whole thing now.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Probably bit late now but i think have a pool area around ground Jacksonville Jaguars have this, thinking would have to be on smaller scale but might have worked for us

taipan

Referee
Why the need to cross Tom's Ugly Bridge or the Capn Cook Span now,when we got dis.
We need tick gates and visa checking points for intruders oops visitors and as Donald the Storming Bonk would say "mission accomplished."

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Old Shark Park, surviving and now prospering.

Eat shit merged entity Stain George.
Good Shit.....Eat a dick Coupe and Capsis....Maybe you could dig up that photo of George holding the piece of asbestos at the protest rally Quigs.....just for the lols of course.

Quigs

Immortal
The quigs at Murdochs filthy rag have paywalled the article bout the stinking stains - I wanted to copy and paste it up for all me stinkin loud mouthed stains fans up here.

Can you copy and paste it up for me Stake. T.I.A

Stake Removed

First Grade
The quigs at Murdochs filthy rag have paywalled the article bout the stinking stains - I wanted to copy and paste it up for all me stinkin loud mouthed stains fans up here.

Can you copy and paste it up for me Stake. T.I.A

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...u/news-story/4149abdd82c002badef0314925d0e09a

Have to cut some of article as too big

NO LAUGHS FOR MANLY
GEE, they make the jokes tough at Manly.

Supporters of the club say many of the problems surrounding Jackson Hastings’ isolation from the playing group stem from his inability to poke fun at himself.

Whenever teammates hid his shoes or covered his car in shaving cream, among other practical jokes, Hastings responded with a snipe rather than a smile, a reaction that irritated his teammates.

It was all a joke, after all.

This all comes after assistant coach Willie Peters was sacked last year after he reacted to the constant “joking” from Manly head of physical performance, Dan Ferris, where similar taunting practices were employed.

Peters thought it was bullying and told the club so, but it failed to stop. So then at the staff’s end of season drink Peters finally had enough, put down is schooner and began throwing them.

Hastings has text messages from teammates supporting him and plans to keep them. Coach Trent Barrett might also have problems if he maintains his pledge to keep Hastings in Blacktown for the rest of the season given every NRL contract has a clause saying the player will be considered for the NRL team.

COOK WAS ALL YELLOW
DAMIEN Cook is not only leaving his mark with new Blues coach Brad Fittler but he is making a splash with his Rabbitohs teammates. The inform rake was donning the South Sydney “yellow jersey” at training this week. The jersey is given to the clubs players’ player with Cook wearing holding on to it the past two weeks.

“It’s a reward who we believe was the best performer of the week before,” teammate Sam Burgess said.

f54278d07712f9b44683e39be515616e

Cook was wearing the yellow jersey at Rabbitohs training.
Burgess had worn the jersey the previous two games before his suspension.

“I prefer him to keep winning it.” Burgess said. “He has been great and is just growing and really great for the team. His speed has been fantastic.”

The yellow shirt is cry from the pink “goose of the week” jersey which was a staple of NRL clubs in the early 2000s.

VALE BIG DARRELL
PERHAPS for the last time, the death of Darrell Eastlake requires another telling of a story of which he was only partially involved. It happened in the days before pay television, when the Wide World of Sports used to show the Saturday races live.

Kerry Packer’s horse called Easter was running at Randwick and missed the race. So he called the Nine Network’s sports department, where Ian Maurice answered the phone.

“Packer here,” came the voice. “How did Easter go?”

Maurice was chuffed. “Why thank you Mr Packer, we had a lovely time. Took the wife and kids …”

“Not Easter, you idiot. Easter my horse! Who is this?”

“Darrell Eastlake,” Maurice said, before hanging up.

TROUBLE AT HENSON PARK
NOBODY doubts the future of Cronulla youngster Kyle Flanagan but his father, Sharks NRL coach Shane, seems to be taking no chances.

Kyle Flanagan has been playing for Newtown, the Sharks reserve grade team, in the Intrust Super Premiership and father Shane is a constant presence at games. Understandably, given his dual role as father and coach keeping an eye on all his talent.

But Flanagan’s presence in the dressing room, instructing his son, is causing concern at the Jets.

2be5d8e3e4bd2a24aa3ac70e6b5dbd8e

Could Flanagan be propelled into first grade soon?
SMITH HANGS ON
CAMERON Smith is still as crafty as ever. While teammate Billy Slater has been under the spotlight for successfully milking sin-bins in recent weeks, Smith has been at his devious best. Against the Knights last week, you can see him grab the ankle of opposing hooker — and former Storm teammate — Slade Griffin — as the pair packed down during Melbourne’s win last week.

ROOSTERS RE-SIGN BIG BUTCHER
THE Roosters have retained Egan Butcher — the highly sought after brother of first grader Nat. The Cowboys had made a big money play to lure Butcher away from the Roosters but the half turned back-rower — who was picked in the NSW under-18 NSW pathways last year — is expected to stay put.

DRAGONS STILL OWE
THE Dragons — who are in the midst of finding a new owner following WIN Corporation’s decision to walk away from negotiations — still owe the NRL $5.8 million.

The Dragons have until 2021 to have the debt fully repaid.

MORE INJURIES FOR GRUB
JOSH Reynolds has emerged as one of the most popular players in the game and it’s his rapport with fans that saved him from further damaging his scapula.

Reynolds fractured it in last week’s game against Manly, his first game for the Wests Tigers. He has no idea when it happened, though, and was feeling no pain to indicate he had an injury.

It wasn’t until after the game when Reynolds was waving to fans to thank them that he felt pain and knew something was not right. Reynolds has so far clocked more minutes on NRL360 this season than he has for the Tigers and it’s fair to say he is a little frustrated.

6d99c31c56bd8c605c874cb9a47e4589

Reynolds has suffered another injury.
DOESN’T ADD UPP
LET’S do some maths …

Total revenue for the NRL was $354 million in the 2017 annual report. Of that, $206 million came from the broadcast deal.

This year broadcast revenue rises to $360 million, increasing total revenue to $508 million providing other deals remain static.

This week NRL boss Todd Greenberg admitted the negativity surrounding Matt Lodge’s registration saw the game’s popularity drop several percentage points according to the Net Promoter Score large companies use to gauge their popularity in the market.

Let’s cap the fall at a conservative two per cent. That’s $10.16 million of total revenue. Or $2.95 million of the players’ share agreed under their CBA, where they share in the game’s total income.

Of just over $6000 per player.

GRANT BACKS DENVER TEST
FORMER Australian Rugby League chairman — turned Rugby League International Federation Chairman John Grant — said the impending Test match in Denver was an important step in finding a new area for revenue growth in the sport.

“With the ever changing broadcast rights landscape, more international matches will grow the number of participants and our audiences worldwide and subsequently increase revenue to the NRL and Super League for their domestic rights,” Grant said.

“Growing this revenue line is an opportunity for the club and the Federation’s job is to ensure transparency of both a long range international schedule and the process by which matches are sanctioned.”

txta2

Bench
Good for the club ,although a rat box sized apartments above shopping malls is not my cup of tea and is destroying the fabric of this once liveable city.

taipan

Referee
from todays tele

DRAGONS STILL OWE
THE Dragons — who are in the midst of finding a new owner following WIN Corporation’s decision to walk away from negotiations — still owe the NRL $5.8 million.

Else:: Relocation to......................ever lov'n Adelaide.

Generalzod

Immortal
from todays tele

DRAGONS STILL OWE

I wonder why their playing so well lol

Latest posts