What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

txta2

Bench
Some if the scaffolding is coming down around the Quest accommodation side. That's free advertising for them wirh the sign up there

shaggs

Coach
Can someone go down there with a whipper snipper and fix the gardens up. Look f**king terrible

Special K

Coach
The rain today woulda tested it.

My house is farked. Bottom level bombed with flooding. Backyard f**ked. Drove past wooloware golf course it wasn’t looking any better. Cronulla course had a ton of water. What the f**k is up with this rain bombs and Cronulla the last year

Special K

Coach
How bad does the hotel look! Who picked the copper brown colour? It’s brand new and looks straight out of the 80’s. It is shocking and outdated as.

Not our problem but perplexing.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The look and its positioning literally on top of the ground makes it look like an English ground where the field is plonked in as an after thought. The whole east side is going to look shit on tv

shadowboxer

First Grade
It does look ordinary.
If I was an optimist I would say wait till the refurbishment is complete to get a full gaze, but yeah nah.
New Premier Minns reminded all and sundry today there won’t be any money for the likes of Manly, ourselves or Leichhardt…but plenty for the battlers pit out Penrith

Eion

First Grade
It does look ordinary.
If I was an optimist I would say wait till the refurbishment is complete to get a full gaze, but yeah nah.
New Premier Minns reminded all and sundry today there won’t be any money for the likes of Manly, ourselves or Leichhardt…but plenty for the battlers pit out Penrith
They like to pretend it’s either upgrade shark park or little old ladies don’t get a hospital bed. Complete bullshit of course, but idiots on the street believe it so both sides are pushing the same barrow. No government support any time soon. Merkins

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m ok if we don’t as long as Penrith get nothing. They don’t deserve or need a new stadium.

Special K

Coach
It does look ordinary.
I say the same thing every time I go past. Then I think why would they pick this colour only to redo it? What they picked will have to last a while. The outside looks done. Hideous. It would look outdated 20 years ago. Lets hope the shopping centre and leagues club look better.

Craigshark

First Grade
I have no idea.. but is selling the ground to the council or the state government an option for a possible upgrade to the stadium? We use some of the cash we get from the sale to upgrade it and then not pay rent? Just thinking out loud.. then the council/government can use it for their own events etc.