What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Bulldog Force

Referee
shut the f**k up...lol dont even joke about him returning to us... lol hahahaha

we got rid of him for a reason... and you took him, thats bad dude... lol

hopefully he goes to souths..... lol

i want matua from you guys.... he has heaps to offer but is stale at your club, needs a change of clubs i think
He'll end up at Souths - the Bra Boys stick together.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
nah, we nearly got him a couple of years back, who knows, with bennett there we could be in with a chance....

Jasdragon

Juniors
lololololol take him now PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE

the bloke is sh*t house.... the most over rated centre in the game in my opinion

:crazy::crazy::crazy: mate no offense but that comment was f**king stupid. Gaz was the most overrated centre in the game by light years.

Jasdragon

Juniors
lol.... its the cut feeling, trust me, im cut hard that we lost him.... he was ripping sh*t up towards the end of the year....

but i reckon he will be back at saints in 3 years.... when coopers contract expires, we will get morris back... sorry mate...lol

Nah it's not he is inconstant that's why I rate Boyd higher, he is constant.

dogz08

First Grade
What's the point in this thread still going? wooden spoons for us are in the past :cool:

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
Nah it's not he is inconstant that's why I rate Boyd higher, he is constant.

i cant really comment on that, didnt really watch many broncos games so didnt see much of boyd, only during soo.... ill take your word on that jas...

but id still rate morris over cooper, and gaz, he didnt do much, but ill tell you what, when he was on, the saints roared....... just wasnt consistent enough.

one other thing, all dogs supporters, when is john kite contracted till? he is one big freaking boy.....

Bulldog Force

Referee
i cant really comment on that, didnt really watch many broncos games so didnt see much of boyd, only during soo.... ill take your word on that jas...

but id still rate morris over cooper, and gaz, he didnt do much, but ill tell you what, when he was on, the saints roared....... just wasnt consistent enough.

one other thing, all dogs supporters, when is john kite contracted till? he is one big freaking boy.....
Mate I don't think he'll be going anywhere anytime soon. We've currently got him contract until 2010 but I think he'll re-sign with us. He loves the club to death. He is one of our local juniors. He went with the team to Melbourne not, as the 19th players, but just to support the team and watch them play - he forked out money from his own pocket to support the team and paid for his accommodation etc... - he's not only a player within the club, he's a big fan of the club too.

Latest posts