What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Jasdragon

Juniors
And once he pulls on the mighty blue and white jersey and plays at centre.. all dragons fans are gunna be wondering why did we let him go :)

We won't wonder we already know there the same reason for a lot of the clubs problems Doust and Gasnier!

dogz08

First Grade
The Australian selectors agree with us they rate Boyd over Morris they picked Boyd to replace Hodges.

Morris hasn't played representative football yet Boyd has.. i think they'll pick him over Morris.. but i still don't rate him!

Jasdragon

Juniors
Morris hasn't played representative football yet Boyd has.. i think they'll pick him over Morris.. but i still don't rate him!

What a load of crap there are heaps of debuts in the Oz squad, plus I think Morris got a run in City v Country either this year or last. You would rate him if you signed him, which you tried hard to do.

cb4

First Grade
i was iffy on the boyd into the squad, goodluck to him tho
dont know who could of replaced hodges n done his job imo

Jasdragon

Juniors
Even if Boyd came to the dogs and Morris stayed at the dragons.. i'll still rate Morris better then Boyd

Fair enough but Ive seen Morris f**k up a lot and I think that sh*t will come back into his game. I haven't scene the same inconsistencies in Boyd's game.

dogz08

First Grade
Fair enough but Ive seen Morris f**k up a lot and I think that sh*t will come back into his game. I haven't scene the same inconsistencies in Boyd's game.

I think once Morris plays centre again he'll be at he's best, he was wasted on the wing for you's even do you's had Cooper & Gasnier..

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
Lol he loves his alcohol, and often comes late to training. Lol he will be in premier league all year, as a backrower.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Lol he loves his alcohol, and often comes late to training. Lol he will be in premier league all year, as a backrower.
How can any souths supporters bag another teams recruitment??

Souths recruitment has been worse than any other team in the past 10 years. They continue to sign old men and chase players who don’t want to actually play for Souths.

Gordon looks overweight – but so full of talent I reckon he come good. He was good for his stints in top grade for Souths.
Got dropped when Taylor tried everybody in his widersquad looking for excuses.

Latest posts