What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Are you drunk?? We have consistently beat the bulldogs on the ladder in the last two years.
Are you dumb or geniused? Clearly

What the hell has that got to do with anything? Souths were absolutely garbage this year regardless they beat bulldogs.

News flash: I don’t even support the bulldogs. I think Gordon is full of talent and I’ll back him to come good.

Even if I did support the bulldogs, their recruitment has been pretty decent this time – while Souths continues to be sh*thouse.

Or a you stoked by your signings?

Chris Sandow (the forum wannabe) is a complete muppet and don’t even bother replying back.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
well said mean maori mean.... sandow, ur a toss.... the dogs had a bad year, but in saying that, they can still attract alot better players than souths ever will....

souths only get players that they pay way over there worth, and the players go there and just drop in intensity ( bare asotasi ), other than him, everyone goes there for a holiday before retirement.

ill tell you what, if the bunnies get within 20 POINTS of the dogs when they meet this year, i will post a pic of myself with egg all over my face....

CHRIS SANDOW, Are you confident enough to back the bunnies that way too? AND IM NOT EVEN A DOGS SUPPORTER!!!!

COME ON SON.... BACK YOUR TEAM

Lol, Souths recruitment the past few years has actually been fairly solid.
Asotasi, rated by many as the best Prop in the world.
Vagana and Kidwell were purchased to get Asotasi over.
Widders was chased by a number of clubs when he came to Souths.
Wing is a former Australian rep and would still be in any team in the comp.
Colin Best - Dally M Winger of the year and will play rep this year
Rhyss Wesser - would still be in the top 5 fullbacks in the competition and was the best fullback on the market this year.

I don't doubt that the Dogs have bought well but Souths recruitment has been steadily building over the last few years. It is hard to compare the two teams though because Souths basically had to start from scratch a few years back. Neither of these two teams will be the worst in the comp and anyone who writes either of them off will do so at their own peril.

Dragons 4 lyf, you are a brave man considering that just about any team in the comp could beat any other team on their day. Souths put over 30 on Manly not 5 weeks before the finals this year if I remember correctly.

For the record, I don't think either team has the forward pack to win the comp this year but both of them will be in it for a long way imo.

btw, Buddy has a lot of talent and has always been potential plus, but te fact of the matter is, he has always expected to just turn up and be in the first grade team and he has never done a hard days training in his life. If the Dogs can get him to put his head down (and Souths giving him the flick may have been the wake up call he needed) Buddy could be anything. Problem is, he got the flick from Souths about half way through last year and if anything, its spurred him on to be a bigger slob than ever. Norths struggled to keep him on the training paddock and he had the same thing to prove last year that he will this year so good luck.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
Lol, Souths recruitment the past few years has actually been fairly solid.
Asotasi, rated by many as the best Prop in the world.
Vagana and Kidwell were purchased to get Asotasi over.
Widders was chased by a number of clubs when he came to Souths.
Wing is a former Australian rep and would still be in any team in the comp.
Colin Best - Dally M Winger of the year and will play rep this year
Rhyss Wesser - would still be in the top 5 fullbacks in the competition and was the best fullback on the market this year.

Asotasi i agree with, but how much was he paid???? question answered, would he have gone if the same money was offered by the dogs??? NO CHANCE
Vagana and kidwell have done sweet f**k all
Widders was regarded as the most damaging impact players, what happened when he went to the bunnies???? (went on vacation with a BIG SALARY
wing is a former rep player, way past his best though, and only went there because the roosters wouldnt cough up that sort of money to keep him (probably cause he isnt worth that sort of money anymore)
Colin best, well, been playing a very long time, finally, after nearly 10 years in the game, had a solid season, one blowjob doesnt make it the best summer, remember that.
And as for wesser, has been one of the best going around, but only has 2, maybe 3 years left at best, there for a retirement fund top up...

Not bagging the team, but they are in the same mould as the cowboys were years ago, where players went for the last 2 years of there career and topped up the retirement kitty....

will have no chance against many teams this year... will finish in the bottom 4

Jasdragon

Juniors
I think once Morris plays centre again he'll be at he's best, he was wasted on the wing for you's even do you's had Cooper & Gasnier..

He played most of the season in the center's for us. He is a good player but can make really bad errors Boyd is looking the better of the 2 at present.

Dogs Of War

Coach
He played most of the season in the center's for us. He is a good player but can make really bad errors Boyd is looking the better of the 2 at present.

Morris costs a hell of a lot less than Boyd. So even if we end up with a player marginally below Boyd in talent, we make up for it with heaps of dollars to put better players around him.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Morris costs a hell of a lot less than Boyd. So even if we end up with a player marginally below Boyd in talent, we make up for it with heaps of dollars to put better players around him.

:crazy: And you know the dogs signed him for heaps less how?? By the way Morris not played reps Boyd is a origin/ Aus player that's a big difference.

Bulldog Force

Referee
:crazy: And you know the dogs signed him for heaps less how?? By the way Morris not played reps Boyd is a origin/ Aus player that's a big difference.
Morris was signed for less as we didn't have large amounts of money to spend on him when we signed him - SBW was still at the club then. We wouldn't have signed him for that much more than he was on at the Dragons.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
morris Costs A Hell Of A Lot Less Than Boyd. So Even If We End Up With A Player Marginally Below Boyd In Talent, We Make Up For It With Heaps Of Dollars To Put Better Players Around Him.

Wrong There Dogs Of War.... Morris Cost You Guys 250k, Boyd Cost Us 280k....

But, Im A Bigger Fan Of Morris, I Think He Will Be The Buy Of The Year.....

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wrong There Dogs Of War.... Morris Cost You Guys 250k, Boyd Cost Us 280k....

But, Im A Bigger Fan Of Morris, I Think He Will Be The Buy Of The Year.....
Personally, I am very happy with $250,000 on Morris, but I think you guys went a bit over on Boyd paying him $280,000 - I don't think he's worth that much (my 2 cents) I think Boyd is worth about $240,000. (IMO).

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
Personally, I am very happy with $250,000 on Morris, but I think you guys went a bit over on Boyd paying him $280,000 - I don't think he's worth that much (my 2 cents) I think Boyd is worth about $240,000. (IMO).

i reckon boyds worth a boot out the door, and morris deserves to be kidnapped and forced to play at the dragons... lol

you guys got a top buy with morris, will play rep footy within the next 2-3 years....

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
I wish Jason would see it the same way.

lol.... its the cut feeling, trust me, im cut hard that we lost him.... he was ripping sh*t up towards the end of the year....

but i reckon he will be back at saints in 3 years.... when coopers contract expires, we will get morris back... sorry mate...lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
It could happen, you never know. Daryl Millard is also coming off contract at the end of this year. You never know where he may end up (I doubt he'll remain @ Belmore)

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
It could happen, you never know. Daryl Millard is also coming off contract at the end of this year. You never know where he may end up (I doubt he'll remain @ Belmore)

shut the f**k up...lol dont even joke about him returning to us... lol hahahaha

we got rid of him for a reason... and you took him, thats bad dude... lol

hopefully he goes to souths..... lol

i want matua from you guys.... he has heaps to offer but is stale at your club, needs a change of clubs i think